What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It is time

None are open to public. Strictly media...Treshaun Fletcher is wearing the 31 jersey in practice...

Thanks! Do you know why they practice in different #'s during practice than their official game day rosters? And I am so excited for Nov. 8th I can hardly stand it.

Thanks for the updates Mat. Not Midnight Maddness but still better than nothing. I can't wait to watch this team this year.

Since, Tad has been here every team has been markedly different from each other. This year though I expect to see the biggest change. The Buffs lose a phenomenal key player in Roberson but simultaneously receive a tidal wave of fresh talent. When thinking about this year I have a thousand questions but an equal amount of optimism. Can't wait to see the two red shirts from last year on the court. Can't wait to see the new freshmen. Can't wait to see the improvements on the returning guys. Can't wait to see how all of this all mixes together. This year is going to be fun. I've already bought stock Orville Redenbacher's.

I think this season lives and dies with The Mayor's ability to put aside the NBA and focus on the task at hand. He has to be the vocal leader and the star. He has shown flashes of absolute dominance at times. Also important is our ability to play team D. I think XJ and Jelly step up and help us out on the glass, but its going to take everyone.

If Dustin and Jenkins continue to look better than Scott, XJ, Booker and Spencer we are going to be scary good.

I want this team to apply more full court pressure and really scrap it out defensively. Offensively I think the team can stretch the court better which should open up a lot of lanes to the basket and 1-on-1 in the post for Jelly to get to work

rafiki-it-is-time.jpeg

Boyle seems really high on Hopkins
The players seem really high on Thomas

Even more so the past couple days. Sounds like J-Hop had an impressive week of practice. I think he's already passed XT on the depth chart.

Even more so the past couple days. Sounds like J-Hop had an impressive week of practice. I think he's already passed XT on the depth chart.

That's great. Talton played pretty well towards the end of the season. If a one week into practice Jhop surpassed a soph Talton it means good things for our depth.

Back