What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It must suck to be a CSU Ram.

BUffsNation

Newest Tool
Friend text me this picture. Figured I would share so you could all have a laugh.

y3Yr2vs.jpg

There's a CSU football player working out right now at Planet Fitness.

Must not have good S&C

It was interesting when I went to get the oldest CU gear when he got accepted to CU it was pretty hard to find in S Denver. Went to 4 stores to get a sweatshirt, hat and a pullover jacket. Dicks at Park Meadows had very little and nothing in his size but had a ton of CSewe gear. I asked the manager about the vast disparity and his answer made me smile. They had only gotten 1 shipment of the Ewe gear and could not sell it. Put it on clearance and still could not sell it. Said Tom matter how much Buff gear they got in it sold out quickly. He apologized and gave me some other stores in Park Meadows that had gear. Stores I would never have considered. JC Penny's. Macey's, Finishline. Pretty crazy but the Buffs are a hot commodity

I don't get it.

What's the point?

Of the shirt and the op?

Hey guys! I was in an airport the other day and they were selling shirts that have peanuts on them. They said, "You'll go nuts on over them".

Of all the stuff!!!!

Gosh. I'm just at a loss as how I should respond!

Anyone wanna buy some?

I don't get it.

What's the point?

Of the shirt and the op?

Hey guys! I was in an airport the other day and they were selling shirts that have peanuts on them. They said, "You'll go nuts on over them".

Of all the stuff!!!!

Gosh. I'm just at a loss as how I should respond!

Anyone wanna buy some?

Lighten up Francis.

The shirt in the OP is priced at $.70. This would seemingly indicate that it was damn near impossible to sell that shirt at even a ridiculously low price.

Back