What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's contagious!

burned to the ground is the translation for losing Todd Reesing, Dez Briscoe and not replacing the very good LB corps from 07?

burned to the ground is the translation for losing Todd Reesing, Dez Briscoe and not replacing the very good LB corps from 07?

At least it is being described as "burned to the ground" before his first game, instead of after 4 years at said program!

I'd say Gill is in a worse position right now than Hawk was when he came in. Gill lost Reesing, Briscoe, Kerry M, and Sharpe. Quick, someone name another player on their team. KU has NOTHING on the shelves to bring in right now and it'll be a few years before they are competitive again. Gill doesn't even have an inkling of who the #1 QB will be next season. At least Dan had his guy leading the way from day one. Considering that both ISU and KSU have passed them on their way back up, I see KU scraping the bottom of the north this season.

I think KjSU, ISU, Kansas and CU are all equally crappy and a good coach can turn it around in a hurry. I'm not a buyer of Gill though at Kansas but could he get to 6-6 this year with a 3-5 Big 12 reocrd? Possible.

I'd say Gill is in a worse position right now than Hawk was when he came in. Gill lost Reesing, Briscoe, Kerry M, and Sharpe. Quick, someone name another player on their team. KU has NOTHING on the shelves to bring in right now and it'll be a few years before they are competitive again. Gill doesn't even have an inkling of who the #1 QB will be next season. At least Dan had his guy leading the way from day one. Considering that both ISU and KSU have passed them on their way back up, I see KU scraping the bottom of the north this season.

Exactly, which makes the KU use of the "burned to the ground" thing appropriate. Not Dan using it after being her for 4 years.

Back