What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's funny, sad and aggravating at the same time

Unleash Hell

Well I have a lot of family and friends that are fans of a lot of different Pac schools. The crap is coming in big time from them. Comments like, "Hey a guarantee win every year!" and so on.

It's funny because, personally I don't think CU will be down forever. We just have a coaching problem. We get the right coach in here, and we will be back again.

It's sad because, I totally understand how they would think that right now, especially with our last performance against a pac school. So sad how far we've fallen. Just think it's only been 9 years since we were an INT away from playing for a national title.

It's aggravating because I don't like the disrespect, even if our buffs deserve to be talked that way. If we would have been on a 20 game losing streak right now, I still wouldn't like it.

Lets get a new coach and show what Colorado CAN be!:thumbsup:

Simply say to them that since we suck so bad, how come CU has a winning record against that conference, then simply say if CU sucked so bad, does that mean they suck just as bad?

Well I have a lot of family and friends that are fans of a lot of different Pac schools. The crap is coming in big time from them. Comments like, "Hey a guarantee win every year!" and so on.

It's funny because, personally I don't think CU will be down forever. We just have a coaching problem. We get the right coach in here, and we will be back again.

It's sad because, I totally understand how they would think that right now, especially with our last performance against a pac school. So sad how far we've fallen. Just think it's only been 9 years since we were an INT away from playing for a national title.

It's aggravating because I don't like the disrespect, even if our buffs deserve to be talked that way. If we would have been on a 20 game losing streak right now, I still wouldn't like it.

Lets get a new coach and show what Colorado CAN be!:thumbsup:

Remind them that historically CU has the 2nd winningest program in the 12 Pac and the 2nd highest winning percentage in the 12 Pac (both behind USC).

Really well thought out responses...I'd just tell them to **** off and enjoy the shoe box o dog**** they are getting for Christmas

As John Elway said before THE DRIVE:

We have 'em right where we want 'em.

Let them get comfy in their delusion that CU is now, and will always be a cupcake.
Revenge is a dish best eaten cold.

Unlike Burritos.

stoudt burrito.jpg

Some fUCLA fan on the Shag said they are excited to have CU come in so they have a "layup" every time they play. Who the **** does this guy think he cheers for? UCLA doesn't have any layups and for him to think CU is one is delirious, even where we are at right now. Whoever our coach is next year better be preparing our team to make a ****ing impression in our first year in the conference.

Let' be real here. We are a layup for almost anyone in the PAC 12. We have one man to thank for that.

All our history and tradition can't make up for the fact we are awful right now. We need to make a good impression for our new conference. I hope the powers that be in Boulder figure that out and quickly.

If the sleeping giant would just awaken we could be one of the dominant teams in the PAC.

Some fUCLA fan on the Shag said they are excited to have CU come in so they have a "layup" every time they play. Who the **** does this guy think he cheers for? UCLA doesn't have any layups and for him to think CU is one is delirious, even where we are at right now. Whoever our coach is next year better be preparing our team to make a ****ing impression in our first year in the conference.

Good chance Slick Rick will still be there next there... which is nice.

Ask him about 35-0 or why (just like us) they get worse not better every year? Or maybe if they'd like to take any more CU transfers.

Ask him about 35-0 or why (just like us) they get worse not better every year? Or maybe if they'd like to take any more CU transfers.

Just re-read and he justified it with, "as long as Hawkins is around (which can't be long)." Even with Hawk, it isn't a layup unless it is on the road, but UCLA still isn't good at all.

CU's record against Pac-12 schools

Arizona: CU leads 12-1
Arizona state: CU trails 0-2
Cal: CU trails 2-3
Oregon: CU leads 8-7
Oregon state: CU trails 2-3
Stanford: Tied 3-3
UCLA: CU trails 2-4
USC: CU trails 0-5
Utah: Cu leads 30-24-3
Washington: tied 5-5-1
Washington state: CU leads 4-2

CU leads Pac-12 schools with a combined 68-55-4 record. Not counting Utah, it's 38-31-1

As far as I'm concerned, USC is the only Pac 12 school who can say that to us without there being any context for rebuttal.

I can't argue too much with those P10 fans that think CU is crap right now. It's sadly all too true.

However, I feel like we're a bit of a sleeping giant and about to awaken with this move to the Pac. Give us a new HC that knows what he's doing and watch out!

These things come in waves. Washington, Wazzou and UCLA suck right now. Stanford sucked before Harbaugh. Arizona sucked before Stoops. Cal sucked before Tedford. OSU sucked before Riley. ASU is treading water under Erickson. USC is on probation.

So almost every single Pac 10 school has been in CU's boat in the last 10 years. If they bounced back, we will bounce back.

Back