What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

IT'S GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAY!!!!

On this day a few years back I wrote a lengthy diatribe about how Soldier would plow the field and Scott would score on his first carry. The next day I was mailing cases to a bunch of CSU grads.

Now I'll just start the season with a simple Go Buffs! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

am I the only one that's like "meh?"

I used to be ****ing fanatical. not so much anymore. sigh.

am I the only one that's like "meh?"

I used to be ******* fanatical. not so much anymore. sigh.
200.gif

Leaves are changing, and the game day flag is back. Beat the bows!View attachment 17433
Yep - put my flag up at 4 am this morning... Hopefully I wont be trying to get it down as soon as the game is over (like the past few years). Hopefully I can leave it flying high and proud all the way through the weekend.

Go BUFFS!

Yep - put my flag up at 4 am this morning... Hopefully I wont be trying to get it down as soon as the game is over (like the past few years). Hopefully I can leave it flying high and proud all the way through the weekend.

Go BUFFS!
I have not replaced the one I burned with gasoline in a fit of drunken rage after losing to CSU at home.

My boy is rocking his Shay Fields jersey today also...I have to wear a damn suit, but it's BL-S-GL

Back