What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's game week...

:lol: Did you get one of these?

ram.png

does that come in a 3x-tall?

I'm so sick of the crappy media coverage this game and The Buffs get. It's a tired old complaint and I understand that it's a problem of CU's own making in large part. The lack of coverage is one thing. The lack of knowledge is even more frustrating.

Yup. Same boat. I'll be on baby duty Friday night so I won't be able to go to a sports bar. I'll have to stream it on some dodgy eastern European site. Ugh.
Try to use someone's xfinity account. You can stream the game off of that.

Yup. Same boat. I'll be on baby duty Friday night so I won't be able to go to a sports bar. I'll have to stream it on some dodgy eastern European site. Ugh.
Who says you can't take a baby to a sports bar? Hey, it ain't a strip club. And besides, you'll need a designated driver.

I'm so sick of the crappy media coverage this game and The Buffs get. It's a tired old complaint and I understand that it's a problem of CU's own making in large part. The lack of coverage is one thing. The lack of knowledge is even more frustrating.

But its much more important for sports talk radio to spend 6-8 hours a day dissecting what Peyton might have said to trigger the taunting penalty or go over for the 10,000th time whether that hit on Welker was legal and whether he should continue to play or how many beers Prater had to trigger his suspension!

Just get with the Donks' program......Bronco hater!

Me too. This has been discussed to the point of exhaustion before but the DP, the Camera and even the official university site are so lean on content. I wonder sometimes if the latter two have full time sports writers. And the Post, you open up the web page to college sports and they always have a full color picture and feature article for CSU. Guess they must be the states flagship university.

Terry Frei said he was put on the CSU beat. He tried to be objective but definitely seemed disappointed. He cited lack of resources.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At the end of the day, I am expecting the Buffs to win on Friday. MM has decent momentum from his first season and losing any of the non-conference games will be a major disappointment. Very pumped for the season to start.

Back