What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's time CU fans. No more divisiveness. COME TOGETHER!

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
We've bitched, argued, and complained all season. We've been divided, depressed, and heartbroken. Some of us have lost faith completely. Some have lost their pink suits they were so hurt. Others have simply stopped caring. That doesn't matter this week. It's healing time buffnation. **** the red, and celebrate the fact that not even HAWK can get the emotion out of this team for kNU. This is your last taste of black and gold football for 9 months. Enjoy it.

Go buffs FTMFW. Come together!*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3jWESj-Lkw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- aerosmith come together must see rare[/ame]

*Aerosmith cover just to piss Wally off

We've bitched, argued, and complained all season. We've been divided, depressed, and heartbroken. Some of us have lost faith completely. Some have lost their pink suits they were so hurt. Others have simply stopped caring. That doesn't matter this week. It's healing time buffnation. **** the red, and celebrate the fact that not even HAWK can get the emotion out of this team for kNU. This is your last taste of black and gold football for 9 months. Enjoy it.

Go buffs FTMFW. Come together!*

YouTube- aerosmith come together must see rare

*Aerosmith cover just to piss Wally off
Oh no, a call to arms whatever will we do. The fact is this might be more of a home game for Big Red based on fan turnout. Fluffalo fans won't show up

I'm here. I'll be there in my black and gold. Pissing on Duke's grandmother.

Oh no, a call to arms whatever will we do. The fact is this might be more of a home game for Big Red based on fan turnout. Fluffalo fans won't show up

Oh goodie! That means more targets to throw batteries, piss balloons, and marshmellow filled nails at! I think something new this year will be a super soaker squirt gun filled with piss so I can just spray the entire husker section!:thumbsup:

Oh goodie! That means more targets to throw batteries, piss balloons, and marshmellow filled nails at! I think something new this year will be a super soaker squirt gun filled with piss so I can just spray the entire husker section!:thumbsup:
True Fluffalo fans finally appear. Quality.

You are sick man. She's 90 years old.

she has lived a long life...therefore you shouldn't be upset when she gets thrown over the top deck at folsom....:lol:

or off the top of dal ward....a little game we like to call the dal ward dive....

sadly, neither is sal is dead, go big red. so go stuff your holier then thou **** up my lovers/goats ass.
If sCUm fans don't throw piss this year it will because there's so few of them the cowards know they can't hide.

If sCUm fans don't throw piss this year it will because there's so few of them the cowards know they can't hide.

Dude, tell you're sister's cousin's automechanic to stop spreading rumors. We don't throw the piss, we literally whip it out and piss straight onto the fusker grandmothers. Sometimes it goes right in their eyes. That's called a double winker.

Dude, tell you're sister's cousin's automechanic to stop spreading rumors. We don't throw the piss, we literally whip it out and piss straight onto the fusker grandmothers. Sometimes it goes right in their eyes. That's called a double winker.
Just don't get it in her blue hair, she just had it colored.

Actually **** the piss, rocks it will be, ****ing slimy fusker hypocrite assholes! I gotta top the bottles they threw at Brandon Drumm on national TV in 2002. How dare fusker fans try and outclass us like that!

Actually **** the piss, rocks it will be, ****ing slimy fusker hypocrite assholes! I gotta top the bottles they threw at Brandon Drumm on national TV in 2002. How dare fusker fans try and outclass us like that!
Unleash, are you off your meds? Be honest you choose rocks cause your pecker ain't long enough to clear your jeans to fill a cup.:lol:

fans better inflict the damage cause the fluffalo team won't.

Funny how you come to this site and talk **** about a program that has 3 wins and hasn't had a winning season in 4 years. You guys have truly fallen a long ways if you get off by doing that. I'm sure you were talking all kinds of smack on a Louisianna Lafayette message board the week before that game as well. Way to go husker fans, ya overatted **** faces of a fan base:thumbsup:

I am going to throw feces in Duke's grandmother's face.

Back