What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's time CU fans. No more divisiveness. COME TOGETHER!

Funny how you come to this site and talk **** about a program that has 3 wins and hasn't had a winning season in 4 years. You guys have truly fallen a long ways if you get off by doing that. I'm sure you were talking all kinds of smack on a Louisianna Lafayette message board the week before that game as well. Way to go husker fans, ya overatted **** faces of a fan base:thumbsup:
We do get off on it for 1 week as you would if you had a good season. NU/CU hate week happens every year and it's fun. But, because you have 4 losing seasons in a row we can't have some traditional fun?:cry:
There's better things to get angry over then NU fans trolling your board...wait til the beat down on Friday your head is going to explode.:pissed3:

We do get off on it for 1 week as you would if you had a good season. NU/CU hate week happens every year and it's fun. But, because you have 4 losing seasons in a row we can't have some traditional fun?:cry:
There's better things to get angry over then NU fans trolling your board...wait til the beat down on Friday your head is going to explode.:pissed3:

Beatdown? ya with that ****ing ****ty offense and the bend/don't break D. Good luck on that happening!

I don't think we've faced a poorer team this year then sCUm so, it could happen. What will you be 3-8?

poor is correct on the road, however CU has played well at home. NU has a ****ty offense and south central arkansas st would have a chance against the fuskers with that offense.

poor is correct on the road, however CU has played well at home. NU has a ****ty offense and south central arkansas st would have a chance against the fuskers with that offense.
Let's face it homefield at FolsCUm isn't all it's cracked up to be. You have self destructed all year and have become one dimensional. I don't see Stewart getting off with the NU D-line and your O-line hasn't been very impressive at pass blocking. We hope to make you one dimensional by making you pass and I see that happening very easily, which is why this could turn into a beat down.

Let's face it homefield at FolsCUm isn't all it's cracked up to be. You have self destructed all year and have become one dimensional. I don't see Stewart getting off with the NU D-line and your O-line hasn't been very impressive at pass blocking. We hope to make you one dimensional by making you pass and I see that happening very easily, which is why this could turn into a beat down.

Your DL will dominate our OL but before you rub one out over suh, your offense isn't exactly the new orleans saints.

Your DL will dominate our OL but before you rub one out over suh, your offense isn't exactly the new orleans saints.
I hear ya. But, I think we have hit a little stride the last couple games and if we execute it should be enough to win comfortably.

sCUm comment ..ban this F***ing inbred.

Ban him? I think he's the first niblet whose posts were actually intelligible. Well, intelligible on the third grade writing level, which makes him a frickin' Pulitzer Prize winner in the land of corn.....

I hear ya. But, I think we have hit a little stride the last couple games and if we execute it should be enough to win comfortably.

How do you figure? You have been getting outgained by most of the oposition and you average 200 yards of offense a game. Helu is doign ok, but K-St did outgain you guys and broke your 35 yard line 4 times with 0 points. OU also got within the red zone 4 or 5 times and only a FG out of it. You have a good defense, a bend but not break D, but it is not stopping teams all the time. Just when it counts by not allowing them to score.

CU just had a good game against #12 Okie st (yes I know Robinson didn't play), and CU's last game at home was it's best overall performace of the year against A&M. This is a rivalry game and CU will be ready as will NU. For you to say NU will win comfortably, you really don't know jack **** about these two teams or their recent history. All things point to a good close low scoring game. Could be wrong, but you are delusional and ignorant if you truly think NU wins BIG.

One more thing, give me one real quality win the fuskers have had this year? Mizzou and OU are your closest, but those two teams aren't world beaters and have a combined 11 losses.

Last edited:
How do you figure? You have been getting outgained by most of the oposition and you average 200 yards of offense a game. Helu is doign ok, but K-St did outgain you guys and broke your 35 yard line 4 times with 0 points. OU also got within the red zone 4 or 5 times and only a FG out of it. You have a good defense, a bend but not break D, but it is not stopping teams all the time. Just when it counts by not allowing them to score.

CU just had a good game against #12 Okie st (yes I know Robinson didn't play), and CU's last game at home was it's best overall performace of the year against A&M. This is a rivalry game and CU will be ready as will NU. For you to say NU will win comfortably, you really don't know jack **** about these two teams or their recent history. All things point to a good close low scoring game. Could be wrong, but you are delusional and ignorant if you truly think NU wins BIG.

One more thing, give me one real quality win the fuskers have had this year? Mizzou and OU are your closest, but those two teams aren't world beaters and have a combined 11 losses.
I did say win comfortably NOT big. I also say IF we execute and yes comfortably is correct. Witht the D giving up very few points and bending not breaking, comfortably could be 10 points, that's why I didn't say big. I don't see how that's delusional or ignorant.

no 27-24 over ou bitch when was the last time you beat a top 15 team?

Last edited:
What a moron. That was your last signature win.

Now that is the funniest ****ing thing I have heard all day!

Hey bud, NU is in a much loooooooonger drought for a sig win than CU. NU hasn't beaten a top 15 team since 2001, Colorado beat a top 5 team two years ago. ****ing unbelievable!:lol:

no 27-24 over ou bitch when was the last time you beat a top 20 team?
I stand corrected. Before I answer is that finished ranked or played when ranked becasue you dicks like to make distinctions...never mind it's been a while. You got me there you guys have it down pat, have losing seasons mix in a win over a top 20 team here and there and call it good.

I stand corrected. Before I answer is that finished ranked or played when ranked becasue you dicks like to make distinctions...never mind it's been a while. You got me there you guys have it down pat, have losing seasons mix in a win over a top 20 team here and there and call it good.

You have two losing seasons recently as well, also less signature wins than CU in the past 10 years. :lol:

don't answer... we are smarter than you. :thumbsup:

You have two losing seasons recently as well, also less signature wins than CU in the past 10 years. :lol:
Ok. The guy is a moron becasue the minute someone wants to give CU a history lesson with stats from the past you get you panties in a knot.

Ok. The guy is a moron becasue the minute someone wants to give CU a history lesson with stats from the past you get you panties in a knot.

Do you want to do ancient history or recent history? Ancient history is all fine and dandy, and you have that, but it is irrelevant for what program you are now. As for the last 8 years there is not much difference between CU and NU and CU actually has a lot more to show for than NU, and thats really not saying a whole lot.

Series record: tied 4-4
Confrence titles: CU 1 NU 0
Division titles: CU 4 NU 2
Wins vs. top 15 opponents: CU 4 NU 1
Losing seasons: CU 4 NU 2
Coaching changes: CU about to be 2 NU: 2

Do you want to do ancient history or recent history? Ancient history is all fine and dandy, and you have that, but it is irrelevant for what program you are now. As for the last 8 years there is not much difference between CU and NU and CU actually has a lot more to show for than NU, and thats really not saying a whole lot.

we own the high ground!

Recent history 8 years? The last 5 years:

series: NU 3-1
Div: NU 2-1
top 15:CU 4-0
losing seasons:CU 4-1
Bowl app: NU 4-2
Bowl wins: NU 2-0 this year outstanding.

We were smart enough to run the AD, who caused this mess, out of town.

Back