What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Its time to say goodbye

TEAMKISIMA

To the greatest web-site in buff nation allbuffs.com

we would like to take this time to thank each and everyone of you in buffnation, who welcomed us with open arms, gave opinions and comment, good and bad, and stayed by us to reassure, all will be fine.

But in the end run, the decision was made by this 19 yr old, and by no one else. Although lines were drawn, families were divivded, and some anger set in, it was his decision, "no excuses, no regrets...
Due to the uncertainty of it all, khavoc decided it was time to move forward.

We liked to say thank you to a great man caught up in a storm, by the name of khanavis mcghee, who came to see khavoc and had told him regardless of his outcome, khavoc was born to be a buff and will do all he can to cement the relationship once a new coach was named. All seemed well, but we also informed khavoc, its not about the coaches, its the school, the enviorment, the fans who want you to see for yourself, what an honor it would be to play for the colorado buffaloes. But to khavoc, with all of the distractions during this time, still attending classes, working,working out, and prior to the new coach at cu being named, no contact of re-assurance, no loi, he was not sure if he was going to be given another shot to answer the call.

So, we here at tko (team kisima organization) say to all of you that, although our journey has ended here, our feelings is, we should be here with the greatest and most passionate fans in college football. We thank u from the depts of our soul for the experience and wished we could have be part of the ride!

Please do all you can to get coach mcghee, to stay an build, he is a great man and will do above and beyond all he can do to build the foundation of a great team!

And on behalf of our family, good bye, god bless, always stand "shoulder to shoulder" and forever

"get bufficized"

Best wishes to Khavoc and thanks to TKO for all of the great info.

We've enjoyed your insights.

Is this a DONE deal? MacIntyre won't have a shot to keep him? That would be too bad. I'm sure ASU put on the full court pressure to force a quick decision...

Either way, good luck.

Wow. You didn't owe us anything. The fact that you visited again and gave us a lovely farewell speaks volumes for the character of your family.

I for one, wish you well. Good luck to your fine young man and to your family.

Sorry to see this. I certainly wish the young man the best, and hope he lands on his feet in a good situation. Many thanks to TKO for sharing with the fans and letting many of us see for the first time what eligibility concerns and enrollment challenges can be like for the players and their families.

cry.gif

Good luck to Kisima! Would have loved to see him in the Black and Gold, but I completely understand his decision.

P.S. Thank you Kanavis!

TKO, it's very classy of you to make this post. Best of luck to you and Kisima. We would have loved to see him in black and gold, but understand that it's a difficult decision. Go TKO! And Go Buffs!!

PS - Thanks to Kanavis McGhee for proudly representing CU football. I hope he's part of the new staff.

Thanks for coming back, total classy TKO! I hope that he will take coach MikeMac's call because I guarantee he will be calling such a classy, talented young man.

It was a pleasure having you around, and I hope you stop by and say "hi" from time to time. Also hope that MacIntyre doesn't give this one up. I'm going to hold out hope that Kisima will be a Buff until I see his name on the ASU roster.

(random thought): All my favorite families leave. DoWork. TKO. If moett and JT go in another direction I wll need to curl up in the fetal position for a while.

You didn't have to come back, but it is very appreciated. This was a very tough decision and I can fully appreciate what you needed to do. Good luck (except against the Buffs)!

You guys have a lot more character than I do. My Mother always told me, "If you can't say anything nice..." :pissed:

He is making a mistake. I'm a die hard CU fan who grew up in Colorado. I attended ASU and currently live in Phoenix. Not only would he get a better education at CU, but he would be the top dog on an up and coming defense. ASU has always been and will continue to be mediocre

Good luck to Kisima. I hope he changes his mind, but if not, thanks for posting and best of luck to him. He sounds like a fine young man.

Advice: have the discussion with the new staff. Ask questions. Get to know their plan. This is not a "blow it up and start all over again process," the foundation has been set and Kisima can be a part of that. Boulder is the place to be, and when this thing gets turned around, it's going to be a beautiful thing. Plus, ASU will be looking for a new coach in 1-2 years when Graham leaves for his next "dream job."

If Kisima still wants to be a Sun Devil after all of that, then best wishes to him.

As Ned Flanders said, as he watched Homer Simpson ascend skyward, "Looks like Heaven is easier to get into than Arizona State!"

Think long-term, yield not to immediate pressures or you'll go astray.

I have seen our local kids make knee jerk reactions and it burns them time and again, a local kid walked on at Auburn to play QB but gave it up over playing time and Gus leaving for Arky State, now Gus is the HC and he is no longer enrolled at Auburn on a team with no real QB's.

Back