What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Its time to say goodbye

Sounds like he already signed. He's 19 so doesn't need a parent. Darn.

This is why I quit following recruiting closely. For every one success there are 10 more heart breakers. No need to get emotionally invested.

I always take the view that for every kid who leaves, that creates an opportunity elsewhere.

Very classy post.

Best of luck and sincere good wishes to Kisima and his family. We'll be rooting for him to do well 11/12 games every season.

tumblr_m4jhaksNCK1rn95k2o1_500.gif

But best of luck to Kisima. Really sucks he won't be in the black and gold because he could anchor the outside of the line for four years but I'll be cheering for him 11 out of 12 games a year.

I went through the same agonizing scenario but in a "lesser" sport. I didn't regret it and to this day still don't. Don't look back! Good luck.

I went through the same agonizing scenario but in a "lesser" sport. I didn't regret it and to this day still don't. Don't look back! Good luck.

Soccer is not a sport!

Sorry, I know that's not what this thread is about.

For most recruits there is a heavy pull to play in-state/close to family and home. It's only natural.

First priority for CU is to fence off Colorado and keep most of the top in-state talent. That's the foundation. That is the only way to sustain. CU head coach needs to develop great relationships with all HS coaches in the state.

TKO - we barely got to know ye.

Godspeed. I will be following this young man with interest, knowing things might have been different if CU had its house in proper order sooner.

Back