What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

jack hole hackins is on espn right now.

buffs6236

Club Member
Club Member
puke.
talking about the conference realignments. like he has ever had a clue. i am glad he is gone.

I'm in freakin' Afghanistan, and I was still exposed to that down in the gym.

ESPN is trying to pick up the elusive 3-8 female unicorn loving market.

If he was the person he made himself out to be, a positive, inspiring, groomer of character and manhood with a noble conscience he would refund the last two or three years of his salary to the university

i assumed that craig james already filled that (and then some)

I caught a few minutes of Craig James the other day. He was basically taking credit for coining the phrase 'body of work' as it applies to college rankings and BCS standings. He and Palmer make me gag.

Think of the possibilities............. jackhole halkins on a Jack Link beef jerkie commercial. I wonder how far bigfoot could kick him?

I hope that ESPN puts Craig James and Dan Hawkins on a plane to cover a D-3 game in Alaska in December and they mysteriously are never heard from again.

puke.
talking about the conference realignments. like he has ever had a clue. i am glad he is gone.

It seems like he's on ESPNU's "The Experts" (talk about an oxymoron) every time I turn that show on but I'm surprised they let him on ESPN.

I get mad at myself when I look at his dumb ass, I actually thought he was the guy when we hired him, then his 5'6" son stood behind him saying he was coming here to CU.... :cry: hawk is a ****ing idiot!!

there should be a clause like in alimony - if he works CU should not have to pay him ****

Back