What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jack Lengyel?

BuffLuke80

Club Member
Club Member
Im sure most have seen "We Are Marshall" by now. The Lengyel name sounds familiar. Was he the man that served as temporary AD before Bohn was hired? At the end when it said he ended up at Army got me to thinking. Anyways, just a question. Also, I wonder how good our passing game can be if we could run the damn ball and have our receivers catch the damn thing. I've been watching, its totally a head thing with our wideouts and tight ends. They are fighting the ball like it has razors on it. Just a tip guys, relax and quit bein so damn stiff, gotta have a little give in those hands. I think it'll be much better this week hopefully, our running game that is, it cant get much worse. Other than that, our line needs to block somebody or spit in their ear or something. Hugh Charles needs to start cutting it up tho, im tired of seein his ass run out of bounds. I think everyone is, especially Hawk, lol. All I know is, we better be hitting on all cylinders at the end of this game and get the kinks out or OU is gonna beat us like Texas did that time. Hell, they might anyway.

LuKe

Im sure most have seen "We Are Marshall" by now. The Lengyel name sounds familiar. Was he the man that served as temporary AD before Bohn was hired? At the end when it said he ended up at Army got me to thinking. Anyways, just a question. LuKe

Yes.

Im sure most have seen "We Are Marshall" by now. The Lengyel name sounds familiar. Was he the man that served as temporary AD before Bohn was hired? At the end when it said he ended up at Army got me to thinking. Anyways, just a question. Also, I wonder how good our passing game can be if we could run the damn ball and have our receivers catch the damn thing. I've been watching, its totally a head thing with our wideouts and tight ends. They are fighting the ball like it has razors on it. Just a tip guys, relax and quit bein so damn stiff, gotta have a little give in those hands. I think it'll be much better this week hopefully, our running game that is, it cant get much worse. Other than that, our line needs to block somebody or spit in their ear or something. Hugh Charles needs to start cutting it up tho, im tired of seein his ass run out of bounds. I think everyone is, especially Hawk, lol. All I know is, we better be hitting on all cylinders at the end of this game and get the kinks out or OU is gonna beat us like Texas did that time. Hell, they might anyway.

LuKe

Paragraphs man...paragraphs. Thats too many things going on in one post. This reads like some of our esteemed posters drunk posts.

LuKe
When you are really slow, it makes you appear stiff.

I'm a Marshall grad that is getting ready to move out to the Boulder area. I actually know Jack and have spoke with him numerous times, one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Nothing like Matthew McC portrayed him in the film.

Back