What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

James Franklin / Vanderbilt

I just do not see MacIntyre as hot coaching prospect. He honestly was not that hot last year. He has only had one good year out of 4 as a head coach, I get the rebuilding San Jose State but I don't think that is significant in the minds of many BCS programs.

If we were hiring would we look at the Broyles Award winner with no HC experience? Yes. To be fair MM has that along with a track record at SJSU on his resume.

Well if MM goes to Vandy do you think we could get Calhoun to leave the Springs and come up here?

And furthermore, I'm insulted that somehow (even after a decade of ****ty football) Vandy could EVER be considered a step up from CU.

HCMM leaves for Vandy
Charlie Strong sues Texas and Red McCombs for racial discrimination
Lawsuit is settled for $100million and a release from his contract
Strong takes CU job for peanuts since money no longer an issue leaving $5 million assistant salary pool
Texas in desperation mode hires McElwain, CSU hires Kiffin - both Texas an CSU implode for a decade
Strong immediately flips McCaffrey and Ballege
CU wins national title in 2015.

45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-Yr7D.gif

Meh - consider me unconcerned. Travis is just throwing out the names he'd consider, not the names Vandy is considering.

The fact that MacIntyre has one year of BCS experience - and only won 2 games against FBS competition in that one year - tells me that Vandy's not going to bite.

I'd imagine they're more likely to pick a proven coordinator at the BCS level before they go with Mac.

I don't know who this writer is, but I get the sense that he's never left the state of TN.

Ah yes, the ol' Rockytop Sailing Cup trophy.

I've actually met the writer, right here in Denver. He is (was?) good friends with a former CU basketball player from TN. He does like CU a little, I think.

But I had to stop following him on twitter, he says some of the dumbest **** in the world just to piss off other fan bases. I will assume that is what he is doing here.

Did someone just link a Clay freakn Travis tweet? Holy hell people. Sometimes I wish this board's format was like netbuffs so our stupidity isn't saved in perpetuity. :lol:

Last edited:
Back