What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jayden de Laura - sexual assault civil settlement

It's definitely possible that Wisconsin and Arizona didn't know about this when they were recruited but they know about it now. They also admitted to it. I would not want either of these kids on my team for one more minute.

Hopefully, Bentley breaks DaLaura's leg when we play them.

Arizona 247 says both Arizona and WSU knew before recruiting him.
The link you posted had a Wisconsin statement that they didn't know when they recruited him and that he remains on the team.

But nothing from Arizona other than the article reporting he got several hundred grand in NIL and insinuating that the settlement money to her would likely be coming out of that.

Got to say that I would be less than thrilled if my B4L donation was being used to pay off our starting QB's rape victim.

Last edited:
University of Arizona says he is staying on the team. Here is a quote from the University I found on the Arizona 247 site.

“In the fall of 2022 after a civil complaint was filed against football student-athlete Jayden de Laura, the University of Arizona first became aware of a 2018 incident involving de Laura which occurred while he was in high school in Hawaii. After reviewing the matter, the determination was made to allow de Laura to continue as a student-athlete and his status remains unchanged.”

Someone should encourage UA students, particularly women, to campaign to get rid of him. It worked here 2 months ago, and we just had allegations.

That's a pretty gross thing to post.
No...you being against it is what's gross.

I hope I'm misinterpreting the spirit of your post because I read it as you're defending De Laura, and you think it would be wrong to petition to get him off the team .

No...you being against it is what's gross.

I hope I'm misinterpreting the spirit of your post because I read it as you're defending De Laura, and you think it would be wrong to petition to get him off the team .
I am not defending DeLaura at all. Cu3x is suggesting that the allegations made here were encouraged in an effort to get rid of a player.

Sexual assault allegations are not some tool to weaken a football opponent.

Back