What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jayhawks vs Clowns

CU827

Had no idea that this game was on tv. Saw a highlight with the VS. logo. Clowns up 6-0.

Kansas is very overrated, not impressed with them at all. I hope Reesing gets to meet the "red fury" or whatever he is called, early and often.

ISU moving the ball really well against KU. 12-6 ISU with 10:02 in the 2nd. Kicker has missed 2 XP.

Ku takes the lead. 27-23 looks like our defense out there.

Last edited:
Clowns score quickly. 30-27. God the north is ****ing bad this year. If we were a mediocre team we could win it.

KU is not very good, we gotta bust Reesing in the chops and we should be fine. Beatty, ur the only one getting to the qb, handle that midget, please.

i'm still kind of mad about that game two years ago. we give it away.

last year i came away from the L thinking our staff was crap and theirs was pretty good. their O "scheme" creates plays and makes them. our scheme sucks.

I don't know, could be the general pessism talking, but they both may be showing how they beat us - by outscoring us.

After watching this game....if we lose today...our 1-4 team should have a very good chance @ beating a top 15 team at home to maybe begin to right the ship

Back