What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jeff Thomas

boydbuff

Club Member
Club Member
What's up with him? I know he was suspended for game 1 and held back a bit b/c of a hamstring but I thought we'd see him on the field against CAU. I am anxious to see him on the field and how he complements PRich.

I'm anxious to see him as well but right now I don't know how much time will be available for him. They are going to play PRich as much as they can. Spruce has stepped us as the solid #2 guy. DD has proven that he is explosive and can make plays, he's not going to sit. McColloch has proven to be a nice compliment to the others running the tough routes, catching the balls thrown his direction, and creating some matchup issues with his size. He has also shown that he is very willing to block.

Unless one of these guys gets hurt there isn't going to be much opportunity for others to play. Add to this Ross getting his shirt pulled already. Thomas is going to have some work to do to get on the field much.

I think he's got a pretty unique talent, but this is his first year with the team. With some depth at WR, wouldn't it be nice if we can manage to redshirt him?

He can break into the top five and with two WRs already redshirting, we need him to play (including on special teams).

He can break into the top five and with two WRs already redshirting, we need him to play (including on special teams).
:nod: he's already greyshirted. redshirting gains him nothing. hope he gets out of the doghouse and contributes. we will need him at some point. He's the only guy who can contribute in a role similar to Prich.

I'm still not high on our WR group. Love PRich. Spruce gives us exactly what I expected he would. JT would complement Goodson in my opinion. But if he's not paying his dues, he's not playing.

This isn't "Hawkins talking tough" but playing Celestine, Simas and Josh Smith while they refused to learn the plays and do work. JT will have to learn to tote the lunch pail. I'm sure that will excite some of you on here, but HCMM is from the Bill Parcells school of coaching.

J. Thomas was definitely suited up against CA, sporting #15. I don't think he got on the field.

I dont think they plan on redshirting him. He was sent onto the field for a play, but then something changed and they called him back.

Back