What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jefferson done at LSU

An_Officer_and_a_Jefferson_medium.gif
It's a little hard to make out without the sound, but the guy Jefferson kicks, as he lays on the ground, might be saying; "Kill that corndog sonofabitch".

I'm not a lawyer, but if you spit in someone's face, I think you can be charged with assault.

spitting in ones face is hardly thuggery is the point. You called him a thug for spitting in ones face.

I would spit in a bitches face, cum on her tits and then have her lick my taint if the circumstances were right

spitting in ones face is hardly thuggery is the point. You called him a thug for spitting in ones face.

I would spit in a bitches face, cum on her tits and then have her lick my taint if the circumstances were right
:wow: Hey rugged, what is up?

Tuesdays?

Some kind of twisted humor or you need therapy.

Even if the 'unleash hell' comment is a joke of some kind - the man is a moron and he has no place in the Colorado Family, Embo and Co are trying to establish. What an immature creep

What is a coach supposed to do if 20+ players sneak out to a bar after bedcheck? Wouldn't that normally be a 1 game suspension each? Does Miles just punish the worst and leave the rest be? Talk about having little to no respect for your coach.

Go Buffs!

Even if the 'unleash hell' comment is a joke of some kind - the man is a moron and he has no place in the Colorado Family, Embo and Co are trying to establish. What an immature creep

In his defense he did say " if the circumstances were right."

In his defense he did say " if the circumstances were right."

I believe that those circumstances meant being married and consensually in bed with his wife and 2 other swingers.....

cu2x brings up a good point about the rest of the players (I'm not touching the Leash remark, since he's very well armed and also freakishly dedicated to the Buffs, even by local standards) not getting suspended.

You've got to believe if only one player busted curfew and was caught, he'd miss a game. But 20 was too many to deal with in this case. I

Back