What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jerdough and other stuff

I'm starting to respect the unflinching belief. Maybe he's the exact kind of guy to get the NIL together because he's not gonna quit. Just like Bill McCartney declared Nebraska our rival and willed us to greatness despite having nothing to sell, Jeremy will make his vision happen.

rick james cocaine GIF

Apparently her stipulations are to "have hope" and to "only pump sunshine no matter what"
Actually that is not true. Kelli will engage with you on Twitter via DMs. Give it a try. She told me several months ago that she is incredibly frustrated with the lack of vision with the AD. So what she publicly posts is not necessarily consistent with what she thinks/feels. Now, who knows if she can influence anything within the program. But she is incredibly smart and has passion for the program, and wants to win.

Actually that is not true. Kelli will engage with you on Twitter via DMs. Give it a try. She told me several months ago that she is incredibly frustrated with the lack of vision with the AD. So what she publicly posts is not necessarily consistent with what she thinks/feels. Now, who knows if she can influence anything within the program. But she is incredibly smart and has passion for the program, and wants to win.

I would guess that the more likely scenario is that just like everyone else, Kelli is ultimately ignored by the dips in the CU Boulder admin and the AD, but she still continues to want to support the AD both financially and via social media.

I guess the question is, should Kelli pull her financial support and publicly say she's doing so until major changes are made.

I've never engaged-but this is the type of person she strikes me as. Pissed, but has to keep her powder somewhat dry publicly.

Has her DMs turned off. I tweeted at her directly and see if I can get a response.

Last edited:
I really don’t think that’s fair.

More likely he just suffered a massive brain injury.
I mean, after seeing the team get rolled up again, I don’t think a reasonable person can be serious about being undefeated for the rest of the season. So yes, the severe brain trauma idea is definitely within the realm of possibility.

I mean, after seeing the team get rolled up again, I don’t think a reasonable person can be serious about being undefeated for the rest of the season. So yes, the severe brain trauma idea is definitely within the realm of possibility.
Good trolls at least operate in the realm of reality. If he was trolling he would say something like “7-5 or 6-6”.

This is a brain injury.

#NeverForgetPartDeux

(He must really be trying to make some sort of point with this. Fontenot done, maybe?)

Back