What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jimmy Buff, Skyo and Slade bitch thread here...

4DemBuffs

Most admired poster
Club Member
what is your problem with this win?

DS didnt get enough carries?

KH sucks?

CU didnt score 89 ponts?

CU only got 6 points out of thier td's. where you think they should have gotten 10? and its some how the fault of dans coaching?

:smile2::lol: just having fun. :woot: good win by the Buffs!!!

i was just kidding on all levels. well, till you post and prove me right in another thread before you see this one. :thumbsup:

Jimmy - "WTF was that play calling?! Scott's not that good...only 1 touchdown. Hawkins is the worst special teams coach in D1A ball. A return for a TD and then we give it right back. We may have won this one but were going to suck. We should fire Hawkins now before the whole season is ruined."

All other buff fans - "Woot!!!! We won!!! We made mistakes but played well and put the lammies away!! The future is bright!!! We love Hawkins and our Buffs!!!!!!"

Jimmy - "WTF was that play calling?! Scott's not that good...only 1 touchdown. Hawkins is the worst special teams coach in D1A ball. A return for a TD and then we give it right back. We may have won this one but were going to suck. We should fire Hawkins now before the whole season is ruined."
:lol:

:rofl2:

Okay, here we go for the rants.. :lol:

I'm so glad that Daniel Sanders is a senior.. I can't take another year of his snaps from the shotgun...:lol:

Offense played kind of sloppy, penalties, seemed to be out of sync for a lot of the game.. 2nd half they picked it up..

That CSU kick return for a TD was a joke, seemed like the team was running down with their finger up their a$#e$..

Tim Ring, Joel Klatt, Matt Newton postgame sucked ass.. Tim Ring thinks CSU is better than a 3 win team and thinks they'll easily be 2-1 with a win over Houston.. Not sure what CSU team he was watching..

Angry that Sonny wasn't on the sideline.. I wanted to hang half a hundred on his ass before he went off to retirement..:sad2:

Rant over.. :thumbsup:

Angry that Sonny wasn't on the sideline.. I wanted to hang half a hundred on his ass before he went off to retirement..:sad2:

that one part is actually a coherent, reasonable thought.

i am shocked. so shocked, i do not know if i can offer congratulations. :thumbsup:

Back