What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jimmy Smith

prime teets

Club Member
Club Member
Heard from kids he is kicked off the team and kicked outa school. Got in a big fight over the weekend. F\/CK!

If true that is a huge blow. The kid had player written all over him. I would like to see this NOT be true, but just like the Perri rumor, these things usually turn out to be accurate more often than not.:bang:

It appears this rumor is far from confirmed....stay tuned.

Last edited:
If true that is a huge blow. The kid had player written all over him. I would like to see this NOT be true, but just like the Perri rumor, these things usually turn out to be accurate more often than not.:bang:

I'll believe it when some kid hears it in the UMC lunch line.

They don't kick kids out of school that quickly; and for what its worth I can't find anything about a fight involving a CU player on the daily camera website. I'm thinking a fight serious enough for disciplinary action would involve the police, so I'm thinking it would be out in the press by now. But you're right sweaty teets, why would a rumor start about Jimmy Smith? I hope this is bs, Jimmy Smith was looking real strong for the future.

Adam the Rivals mod on Buff Stampede says he's

*******JIMMY SMITH IS STILL ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM******* Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any rumors that he is not are 100% false. Do not believe them.
This post was edited on 2/18 11:45 AM by Adam Munsterteiger

need to stop this rumor ASAP-
didn't think Adam would care if this tidbit made it here
as this non-sense needs to be put to rest.

Adam the Rivals mod on Buff Stampede says he's

*******JIMMY SMITH IS STILL ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM******* Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any rumors that he is not are 100% false. Do not believe them.
This post was edited on 2/18 11:45 AM by Adam Munsterteiger

need to stop this rumor ASAP-
didn't think Adam would care if this tidbit made it here
as this non-sense needs to be put to rest.

Cool.:thumbsup:

Sweaty Teets and Eric Goodman, one in the same?

Just kidding ST... I know you were just reporting what you heard. I don't blame u...

This thread should be locked or deleted.

I would say we should remain respectful in our discussion and understand at this point it's leaning towards an unsubstantiated rumor and for what it's worth if someone were to get in a fight over the weekend the likelihood of them being kicked out of school by Monday is nigh impossible. But we have a tendency to latch on and blow out of proportion the happenings of players at our rivals and other schools and integrity and unbiasedness are important.

I would say we should remain respectful in our discussion and understand at this point it's leaning towards an unsubstantiated rumor and for what it's worth if someone were to get in a fight over the weekend the likelihood of them being kicked out of school by Monday is nigh impossible. But we have a tendency to latch on and blow out of proportion the happenings of players at our rivals and other schools and integrity and unbiasedness are important.

All good points, I'd just rather see the entire situation come to light before speculating on what may or may not have happened. If something happened I have no doubt Hawk will address it and take care of it appropriately.

This too shall pass. I also heard Darrell Scott's mom got a job in Boulder and the CU coaching staff made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Do not believe anything you cannot directly verify. So, unless you are Cody Hawkins or the child of a CU regent/admissions person/president/etc., and know something for sure, don't speculate.

Agreed. If this is just a rumor than this thread needs to be deleted.

Whheeew!! We need a kid like Smith to fill in the gap left by T-Wheat. I think this kid makes a big impact next year on the team. He had a little of a coming out a the NU game.

Last edited:
Sorry you guys! Honestly was just relaying info I had heard, probably should have errored on the cautious side and said nothing. My B.

Back