What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

John Gassaway's Top 25 Freshmen

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
24. Spencer Dinwiddie, Colorado Buffaloes
Let's keep this in the Pac-12, shall we? Time to give that much-maligned conference some much-deserved freshman love. Meet Dinwiddie, an excellent example of that most devastating of cross-category weapons: a 3-point shooter who also draws fouls. In his Pac-12 debut the 6-5 freshman scored 19 points on 4-of-7 shooting from beyond the arc against Utah.

Link (Insider)

Other PAC-12 players:

25.) Eric Moreland, Oregon State
12.) Tony Wroten, Washington

Very happy to see the mayor included in this list, especially by a writer I respect very much in John Gasaway. Dinwiddie gets the occasional shout out on rushthecourt.net, but other than that he hasn't gotten much pub.

Really surprised to see Wroten at 12, everybody has been hyping him so hard this year I figured he would be a top 5, but Gasaway actually looks at tempo free stats and not the hype meter, so I will give him credit for that.

Back