What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jon Embree Presser at Noon today

I just re-watched War Games and I'm pretty sure that Defcon 5 is calm and Defcon 1 is when we're ready to blow up the planet. (Everything I know I learned from 80s pop culture.)

Thanks for the heads up on the presser. Next step into a nuclear winter at the Buffnik household by Saturday night. :smile2:

Sometimes I really hate how inept the cubuffs.com website is. There are tons of video issues on that site.

Don't get me started how they still haven't released the spring game for free. I would watch that today to get my fix if I could.

Did the press conference crap out on any one else, or just me?

Presser would freeze up/stop every 2-3 minutes. I got tired of having to reload the page ( and watch that stupid Toshiba commercial before hand ) just to have it freeze up again.

I was able to see most of it before it froze for good. The highlights for me is that Embree kept repeating that this is a BUSINESS TRIP, as all road trips will be. A reporter asked if there would be any 'beach time', Coach responded that all the players will see of the beach would be a takeoff and landing as they fly in. Spoke a lot about preparing the team for the environment, and talking opening about breaking the road losing streak. Impressed upon them the significance of preparing for this game. Responded to a question about improving point production as being not as concerned with how many points as much as having an identity, which is clearly a run-oriented offense that requires the opposition to step up and stop us when they know what's coming. I believe he used the term "punch them in the mouth" but I was fielding IMs during some of it. Spent a good deal of time praising Moritz. As usual, highly professional and impressive in his responses.

The video broke up and I was able to get it back for a few minutes of Hansen and Perkins. They reiterated that it was a 'business trip' and they have confidence in the young secondary. Other stuff about the change of culture, the difference in attitude from years past, then I lost the feed for good. FWIW they both sounded very confident in the game plan.

Oh, and Hansen said he was really looking forward to getting hit again. Big grin on his face.

Last edited:
I get that they need ad revenue on the buffs tv thing but if I have paid for my membership how about you don't beat me over the head with a commercial everytime I change videos

I loved what he said about style points and how he doesn't care about the stats.

He had a great line about how he'd love to be back at a future presser talking about how the team is considered the worst 5-0 team in the country and how much better it would be than to be called the best 0-5 team.

Back