What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jones to Tennessee (Confirmed at 18 mil over 6 years)

You have to remember UT is where they literally chased Kiffin out of town. They'll eat Butch's lunch. He sounds liek aguy who can't decide squat...those rednecks will have his head on a pike by October of next year.

Tenn fans on rivals are saying there is basically a consensus of hating Jones and that boosters are pushing for Kirby Smart tonight:lol:

If Kirby Smart isn't their top choice, they're nuts. However - if Tenn isn't Kirby's choice - if he's appeared lukewarm or less, then that says a WHOLE LOT about Tenn and how a rival's DC views Tenn's opportunities.

Tenn fans on Rivals use this logic, as well as "Why hire the only coach that Dooley could beat?" Yeah. Two incredibly odd motivations are going into an anti-Smart pro-BJ movement. Sounds more like an enema type of movement.

Can't wait to hear Klatt and the B4L'ers spin on this. One thing for sure, it'll be an anti Bohn spin.

Re: Jones to Tennessee (unconfirmed)

I'm not sure if he has met with his team yet. Uh oh.

Huh. Good luck to him. Can't say I moved one way or the other by this. Just ready to get our guy here that wants to be here.

As it turns out just another mercenary selling his sword to the highest bidder. We don't need a guy like this to coach the Buffs. He'd be moving on from us in three years like he did Cincy

@BFeldmanCBS: Butch Jones' issue was that he wasn't sold that CU could be a "destination" job again. Tennessee is.

I wish nothing but the worst for ol' foodcart.

Jones to Tennessee (unconfirmed)

@Samantha_Steele: THEY'RE YELLING IT :) RT @Vol_Football: BUTCH JONES WILL BE INTRODUCED AS THE NEW TENNESSEE FOOTBALL COACH TODAY AT 2:30 PM.

I truly harbor no ill will towards Butch Jones. He simply returns to being completely irrelevant to my life, same as he was 10 days ago.

Meh - **** him and his dirtbag antics, and to echo others, I certainly hope we were/are talking to others during this farce.

Feldman says Tennessee liked Rich Rod, but didn´t want to do what Kiffin did to them to someone else.

Back