What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jordan Murphy - Walk On FB (Scholarship?)

I think that he was added for depth at FB this season and depth at LB after that. We didn't sign any LB last cycle and currently have 1 LB commit.

I just wanna be certain I have all of this correct; a young student-athlete left csewe and enrolled/walked on at CU. So far, so good?

So the translation for OMFJizm is -- young player leaves Ft Fun. Said player enrolls and walks on at CU; a real university with a real team in a real conference with real fans.

uMad ?
Yeah, CSU is such a bad university we're ranked higher than half the BCS schools in that latest world rankings. Ahead of schools like SMU, Syracuse, Va Tech, Oregon, and half the SEC.....Fail.

Also he doesn't seem so thrilled to be going to CU so...

Yeah, CSU is such a bad university we're ranked higher than half the BCS schools in that latest world rankings. Ahead of schools like SMU, Syracuse, Va Tech, Oregon, and half the SEC.....Fail.

Yes, I am sure that is the case.:rolling_eyes:

I don't blame him for being sad about leaving CSU if he thought he was having a good experience. It sounds like he was contributing to the football team also. It would suck to have to leave all your friends.

That being said, I'm also sure that he is very thankful for CU and Embree for giving him the opportunity to continue and play football. It will just take him some time to adjust.

yeah im sure he`s all torn up about not playing games on the mountian...errr...fort collins local cable access.

I don't blame him for being sad about leaving CSU if he thought he was having a good experience. It sounds like he was contributing to the football team also. It would suck to have to leave all your friends.

That being said, I'm also sure that he is very thankful for CU and Embree for giving him the opportunity to continue and play football. It will just take him some time to adjust.

Yep. CSU's a good school with good people. Colorado folks are great. I'm sure he made a lot of friends and just as he was feeling like he had turned the corner with adjusting to college life... coaches told him that they'd no longer be utilizing the fullback position. Had to be tough.

Hopefully he'll feel like things fit him just as well now that he's going to be on the bigger stage at CU.

****ing moron...fan of an all-time losing program who talks **** to fans of teams that own his sorry *** lambs. Brilliant!

If the kid wants to play, he needs to go D2. He's already sat out one year at CU because CSU eliminated the fullback and the same has now happened here.

The kid proved he could play at CSU and I think he clearly loves the game, so I hope something really works out for this kid somewhere. Maybe LB here? Reminds me of Clay Norgard.

Back