What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jordan Webb Could Take Over Backup Quarterback Role

Not understanding why Gehrke's redshirt is so valuable. All it does is insure the QB depth chart will be very unbalanced next fall.

4 out of 5 QBs with little to no game experience? That's bad roster management.
My guess is the staff thinks they can develop him into the quick release QB they covet. Only explanation I can think of.

Agreed Mr. Moderator. My point is we need a whole new starter, not spot duty. There is plenty of season left and very winnable games, I'm sure you concur. Arizona and Cal come to mind. Perhaps USC. With what we have and this recent decision, this may not come to fruition. Both QB's have played in Pac 12 competition, and have demonstrated their efforts. Let's see what passing time proves if I possibly could be correct.

If you're saying that Sefo is ready to be the starter and give us a better chance to win right now, that's a whole other conversation. I have no way of knowing the answer to that one. But I do think it's safe to say that he'll be a much better quarterback for us as a 5th year senior in 2017 than he would be as a true frosh in 2013.

I'm not ready to throw Wood under the bus just yet. Nobody has looked particularly good against Oregon. Granted, he didn't look good against OSU, but Let's see how he does over the next 3-4 weeks before deciding he's dog meat.

Three week lay-off and nothing but crap news about where you live can get to a kid. I'll give him benefit of the doubt for OSU as well as UO. His OL hasn't been that bad, so he needs to step up and learn. His 4th down pass to a wide-open PRich in the UO game, sailed badly. He admits he's throwing off his back foot; he needs to bear down on what he's being taught.

On Webb, I remain just a bit intrigued with what he could do with decent coaching. Poor kid had to suffer through two of the worst D1 coachs ever. That Fusker Gill who masqueraded as KU's coach, made WB look almost like a genius.

Back