What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jordan Webb named as starter - Confirmed

I don't understand how anyone can get Webb starts out of a trivia question?

Buff fans do you like Sunflower Seeds? The Buffalo is the official animal of what state?

Kansas = The Sunflower State
Kansas = Buffalo official animal
Webb = player for Colorado of consequence that we're all anticipating news about

Then again I suppose I could just be an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about and is reading too much into things. Think what you'd like.

i think we're reading too much into this. I think Coach Embree is just tweeting stuff for the sake of tweeting. Its highly unlikely that he would hint at the starter in a tweet.

this is about Tad Boyle folks. He played at Kansas and coached at WSU and kinda has a buffalo head.

The buffalo is also Oklahoma's state animal...
... and Wyoming

what_does_that_mean_trollcat.jpg

Buff fans do you like Sunflower Seeds? The Buffalo is the official animal of what state?

Kansas = The Sunflower State
Kansas = Buffalo official animal
Webb = player for Colorado of consequence that we're all anticipating news about

Then again I suppose I could just be an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about and is reading too much into things. Think what you'd like.

You're being way too rational for this site...heresy...

:leave:

I've been as skeptical as anyone about Webb as the starter, but if he's the guy, then he's my guy and I wish him much success.

This is what we got....deff not impressed and actually a bit depressed

[video=youtube;o1JYryWRcaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JYryWRcaA[/video]

This is what we got....deff not impressed and actually a bit depressed

[video=youtube;o1JYryWRcaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JYryWRcaA[/video]

I see quite a few drops by receivers, and an O-line that was spotty at best. Plus that is K-State. They were pretty good last year.

I see quite a few drops by receivers, and an O-line that was spotty at best. Plus that is K-State. They were pretty good last year.

so based on the above, CU lost it's best receiver, all other WRs are unproved, O-line:no one knows at this point, and K-state being pretty good, they were better than CU. Yikes

I'm not expecting much from our offense this year. If the O is going to be good, it's gonna be on the OL and RB...the QB is important, but if we can't run were dead.

What will get us into a bowl game will be our D. I expect a big improvement there. We have way more speed and size and experience...hope they stay healthy.

If Jordan's our guy, I trust our coaches. People don't tell me how to flip burgers :lol:

Go Buffs!!!!

I believe that if Webb beat out Wood, then he has not only demonstrated a superior knowledge of the play book but also has proved he can execute the offense better than Webb. Based on that I think CU will be just fine. Wood has the talent, and the measurables to be a stud QB so we will see what happens. I want some established leadership though and I think getting that settled sooner rather than later will be better.

If Webb is the starter, I think that is because they are going to do more zone reads and mobile QB type stuff.

Back