What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jordan Webb's Season is Over

Did he re-injure it against Washington? Because it was hurt heading into that game. I was very surprised when he took the field.

Don't mean to sound insensitive but I think either way he wasn't starting this week w/ Hirsch back and in 2013 the writing is on the wall including Embree's statement about the competition in the Spring that his chances of ever starting again for the Buffs is slim to none.

Webb will be best to transfer to a FCS school. It didn't work at KU or CU. Maybe he could go somewhere and enjoy his college playing time. Maybe he will get some coaching to help get the ball out of his hands in under 3 seconds so his brain isn't scrambled from getting hammered each play.

Webb will be best to transfer to a FCS school. It didn't work at KU or CU. Maybe he could go somewhere and enjoy his college playing time. Maybe he will get some coaching to help get the ball out of his hands in under 3 seconds so his brain isn't scrambled from getting hammered each play.

He could just suck it up and get a kick-ass education from a great university.

Very true. He could but I don't think he would be the type to give up unless he's point blank told, "It's over. Worry more about your education."

His CU career should be over, but who knows with this **** staff. He sucks, plus with Dillon coming on board and maybe Sefo (if he doesn't RS), it'd be best if he goes FCS. Maybe he can beat us next year at his FCS school.

Well I hope a degree from CU is worth a lot more than a KU degree or some FCS school. He earned my respect by getting back up after taking a beating, but I didn't think it was possible to find someone worse than B-Jack.

Tough luck for Webb. But he doesn't deserve any crap from fans. He simply took a job that was offered to him and failed. Sound familiar?

Sorry to hear about the injury. Feeling a little schizophrenic right now, on one hand (no pun intended) I feel bad for Webb, and on the other I am happy he doesn't have an option to see the field this week. Sorry for being selfish Jordan.

Does anyone remember those 2 first half drive Webb lead against CSU that resulted in two TD passes? I remember after Spruce caught the second one and we were looking like a functional real offense. Running throwing, eating up clock gaining chunks of yards. I actually said "We have found a quarterback!" Oh how wrong I was. Wow just wow.

Does anyone remember those 2 first half drive Webb lead against CSU that resulted in two TD passes? I remember after Spruce caught the second one and we were looking like a functional real offense. Running throwing, eating up clock gaining chunks of yards. I actually said "We have found a quarterback!" Oh how wrong I was. Wow just wow.
I remember wide open receivers and far from on target passes.

Injured hand on Webb? WTF??? This is why Embo should be gone and goner!

Stubbornly playing an injured QB, when Schrock was available (and even looked half-decent when he was finally put in! He had the only drive of the day going when the RB fumbled) .

Stubborn! Stuck on STOOPID! Idot! There is no reason to stick with FAIL, but Embree insists!

I insist he be gone!

Injured hand on Webb? WTF??? This is why Embo should be gone and goner!

Stubbornly playing an injured QB, when Schrock was available (and even looked half-decent when he was finally put in! He had the only drive of the day going when the RB fumbled) .

Stubborn! Stuck on STOOPID! Idot! There is no reason to stick with FAIL, but Embree insists!

I insist he be gone!

This has to seal Embree´s fate, I guess.

Back