What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jordon Dizon Released by Lions

Lions waived LB Jordon Dizon

Dizon completely blew out his knee in the 2010 preseason, damaging all three major ligaments. The 2008 second-round pick won't garner much attention around the league until he can prove his health. It's unclear if that will happen.

Sad news. Hopefully he is healthy enough to get picked up somewhere else.

he might be done. Something similar happened to Robert Edwards and he was never the same.

I wouldn't mind if the Donks picked him up and gave him a shot. But if the injuries have taken away his athleticism, his size probably doesn't leave him much of a shot...

I wouldn't mind if the Donks picked him up and gave him a shot. But if the injuries have taken away his athleticism, his size probably doesn't leave him much of a shot...

The broncos drafted 3 linebackers so I don't think he has much of a shot here, since you would think at least 2 of the guys will make the roster and we will probably only carry 7 total. If he can play WLB then he has a shot since I don't think we are very deep there, but Irving can play that spot if he has too.

Back