What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Josiah Turner watch out

dyemeduke

because Tony Wroten is the best freshman in the conference. UW is fun to watch if they're clicking.

Wroten is hands down the best Freshman in the conf, his games has a little too much "razzle dazzle" in it right now, but he is super talented. I keep saying this, but if UW figures it out they will make some noise this year, they have plenty of talent to be a top 25 team.

It's going to be tough for any Pac team to make a lot of noise I'm afraid. I don't think more than two Pac teams will be invited to the tourney, so a team will really need to finish Top 2 in Pac or win the tourney to be comfortable.

I think Wroten's upside is huge, especially once he cuts back on turnovers and improves FT shooting, but he's way too careless with the ball right now. It was interesting to see that he was the one guy who was not intimidated by Duke yesterday... He single-handedly kept UW in it for awhile and came up clutch near the end. Easily his best game of the year. And it looks like he's fully recovered from his surgery now.

UW will be interesting to follow. Senior Scott Suggs is now out for the year, using a redshirt or medical redshirt to come back next year for his final year.

Aziz went down yesterday with a "knee sprain" (code for ACL tear). Good chance he'll be gone the rest of the year too.

When UW went to its smaller lineup without Aziz they seemed to improve yesterday, but if he's lost for the season it will no doubt hurt.

As it stands now UW is down to essentially one senior (Gant), one junior (Gaddy) and two sophomores (Wilcox and Ross) and the rest freshman.... UW could do well or not, the next month will tell a lot. I think UW will go as Wroten goes, he's the one guy with a killer instinct on UW...

Back