Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Duff Man, Apr 14, 2011.
Tim Griffin, ehhhhh?
*im *riffins name is NOT to be used on this board! I forbid it.
How do we get a ranking Junta member on the 2011 committee?
The criteria ...
The following ten areas were set forth as the criteria/standards for selection for the awards:
• Players (eligible and playing in varsity games) who are requested should be available to media during Mondays and Tuesdays of game week (minimum).
• Defensive coordinator and offensive coordinator should be available to media once a week during the season (minimum) and once a month during the off-season (minimum).
• Freshmen who play should be available to media.
• If former players and/or boosters are allowed into scrimmages or practices, the media should not be excluded from those same scrimmages or practices.
• Coaches should be available to media on their campuses at least once a week during the season for no less than 30 minutes. They also should be made available after practice each day for updates on the team. Weekly telephonic press conferences do not count toward these times.
• A "no cheering in the press box" statement should be made in the press box before the beginning of each half of play. In addition, SID's should make every attempt to keep the press box quiet and escort disruptive individuals to the exits.
• Requests for quotes from key players injured in a game should be granted by the home SID and his staff.
• FWAA member(s) should help the each SID with requests for players to be interviewed after a game. Any player who has played (and is not injured) and is not made available for interviews will be so noted by FWAA observers. The FWAA recommends open locker rooms after games, but short of this, any player who plays in a game and is not injured, upon request, should be made available to the media.
• An FWAA pool reporter or a reputable news person should be designated by the home SID before every game in case there is an officiating controversy during the game.
• Boosters should not be present at postgame news conferences involving the media, coaches and players. Interruptions or noise will be duly noted by the FWAA observer. Press boxes where non-media are disruptive will also be noted.
Didn't say anything about not being a full on douchenozzle incapable of counting past 200.
3 Pac-12 members among the 11 selected. None from the Big Tex. Maybe there is a reward for handling the conference realignment saga with class.
Kudos to the CU SID team.
Separate names with a comma.