What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just Finished Watching the DVR .....worst call evar at end of first half

Idot Buff

Still 10-3.....third and long. Buffs stop nubs, and the ref signals first down. Next play, Dooshhead throws for a TD. Are you ****ing kidding me.? Go back and look at the tape. Would have been a FG, and we are still in the game. Where is Hawk when you need him? The little things and we win!

I thought he was short too by about half a yard. But I bet Nebbish would have gone for it, and gotten it, against our D.

There were a few calls in the first half that did not go our way... but our lack of talent became more apparent as the game wore on....

cant blame a few bad calls....

The joke was the linesman did not let the dumb ass ref know it was not a first down. You never know what may have happened....it may have ended up 38-17....:wtf:

And that is my problem with Brian. Just about any coach would have called for a review. I'm sure we had unused time outs remaining. It was a no brainer to call for a review there.

That was a huge call and a big time momentum shift. Probably doesn't change the outcome of the game, but there's a chance they don't even score and it's a 10-3 game at the half. It wasn't close to a first down, and the officials hurried it up before the spot could be challenged. Ridiculous.

Back