What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just Picked up my Buffs Tickets for the Washington Game

I've been here for 14 years, and couldn't live in another city besides Seattle or Denver.

I'm over the winters though. Moving back to CO ASAP.

Moved here to Seattle from New York and I would gladly trade the rain for the snow. Been here 4 years and the rain issue is so over hyped. I absolutely love the weather, no humidity in the summers and this summer we went from June to September without a drop of rain hardly. Great sports City and lots to do.

dasepa8y.jpg

Love it! Been raining all damn day. Welcome to the Emerald City.

sun-breaks out my window.

I've got to tell you. I really really wanted to bludgeon the first weathercaster that used that term when I first moved here. WTF is a sun-break?

I now know..

We are supposed to be in the car on the way to DIA right now. :bang:

Emergency last minute patient. I need to remember to never schedule half-days if we need to catch a plane.

Section 130. DD wanted good seats since he hasn't been to a game in well over a decade. Where do you usually sit?

And we are out of here!

:woot:

You will be very pleased! Those are awesome seats. I am in the Endozone tomorrow nearest to the water, but down real low like row 5 I think. Right near where the Buffs will run out onto the field. I have sat there a couple times I like them. Safe travels.

Looks like the sun may make an appearance tomorrow too. I'm wearing the poncho anyway. That thing is going to bring the Buffs some luck.

What's everyone doing for tailgating? I have tickets to the one put on by the alumni association, but it only includes one drink and the cash bar could get expensive.

Awesome you're there. We were 8 hours from buying our flight to Seattle for this game when the flood destroyed my wife's parents home in Sterling. I'm living vicariously through you tonight. Raise a glass. Go Buffs.

Back