What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just put my flag at half staff

Unleash Hell

And getting ready for avery's soccer game, I am embarrased to don CU gear for I think the first time in my life. I feel worse than after 70-3. :sad1:

Thanks a lot Talkins! Thanks a lot! CU is the ****ing joke of college football now.

cool down leash.

wear your gear, support the team. i am sure the majority of people who follow cfb are as surprised as the rest of us.

the first two games were shockingly disappointing, but i'm still not at the 70-3 or fairbanks level of disappointment...yet.

I'm far less upset this morning than I was last night. But I do not like the resignation that I feel at the moment. It's been awhile since we've had to go through times like these, so many of us have forgotten/put out of our minds what it was like.

We'll persevere. We're still fans and supporters of the best university on the planet.

cool down leash.

wear your gear, support the team. i am sure the majority of people who follow cfb are as surprised as the rest of us.

the first two games were shockingly disappointing, but i'm still not at the 70-3 or fairbanks level of disappointment...yet.

I am not giving up my fan loyalty, but to me it does feel like 70-3 and Fairbanks again.

3 straight losing seasons, looking to tie CU's all time record of 4.
13-27 overall record
3-12 vs. the North
2-14 on the road
0-3 vs Kansas
0-3 vs. Mizzou

19-10 to Montana St.

Barely beating Eastern Washington at home

58-0 to Mizzou (our last bit of pride we had as we were #3 in the country for longest non shutout streak)

23-17 at home to CSU (first loss to rams in Boulder since 1986)

54-38 to Toledo, A MAC team killed us. Hawk foolishly kept his own son in to get more embarrased and then risked a huge injury to Cody. Not smart Dan!

Dude, you posted that same thing in another thread. No need to rehash it here.

so is this is what it was like during the Fairbanks era? Wow, I dont like it, not one bit.:cry:

I hope there are brighter days for CU in the near future. Right now I'm with 96Buff, resignation and sadness at seeing how far our once proud program has fallen.

There is very little to be hopeful for. I dont expect any wins the rest of the season. I give up. I will just watch our guys and support and maybe there will be something to cheer about in the future.:sad1:

so is this is what it was like during the Fairbanks era? Wow, I dont like it, not one bit.:cry:

I hope there are brighter days for CU in the near future. Right now I'm with 96Buff, resignation and sadness at seeing how far our once proud program has fallen.

There is very little to be hopeful for. I dont expect any wins the rest of the season. I give up. I will just watch our guys and support and maybe there will be something to cheer about in the future.:sad1:

It's pretty damn close. My dad was very close with the program during that time and right now is earily similar.

resignation, sadness, acceptance is where I am. I dunno how I can watch another game...

my flag is at full staff

bandb.jpg

I will just watch our guys and support and maybe there will be something to cheer about in the future.:sad1:

This is all that we can do. Calling for the coaches heads temporarily makes you feel better as it helps with the blaming we Americans are so fond of. But the reality is that we are very unlikely to make any significant staff changes 2 games into a season and, even if we did, I doubt the outcomes would be all that much different -- other than us finding someone else to be mad at. Since we have no viable alternative, we may as well support those with the Ralphie logo and the wonderful word "COLORADO" on their uniforms.

This is all that we can do. Calling for the coaches heads temporarily makes you feel better as it helps with the blaming we Americans are so fond of. But the reality is that we are very unlikely to make any significant staff changes 2 games into a season and, even if we did, I doubt the outcomes would be all that much different -- other than us finding someone else to be mad at. Since we have no viable alternative, we may as well support those with the Ralphie logo and the wonderful word "COLORADO" on their uniforms.

Probably true... but hopefully the next guy plays the talent (at least on O)... I don't even know what we can do about the D. Mahnke was hurt and slow, and perkins/Polk played with zero heart OR technique....

This team needs a huge infusion of heart more than anything else. Zero emotion = Zero wins.

And getting ready for avery's soccer game, I am embarrased to don CU gear for I think the first time in my life. I feel worse than after 70-3. :sad1:

Thanks a lot Talkins! Thanks a lot! CU is the ****ing joke of college football now.
Remember, even the WORST day as a buff is better than the BEST day as a HUSKER!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: That HOMERUN HIRE is really working out!!!!!:thumbsup:

wore my CU gear to the Harvest Fest in Thornton, I was surprised to see so many people with CU gear on.....but the conversation was the same, time for Hawk to fly the **** out of Boulder...GO BUFFS!!!

Truer words have never been spoken. Thanks for reminding me, I feel a little better.
Hear, hear. Wow, how gross and sickening would that be. The thought of living let alone being a Cornholer fan nauseates me.

Most of us Buff fans who were too young to recall the early 1980's have seen some successful teams and we are not used to watching sucky football. This is new to us but I'll hang in there.

I wore my CU hat at Wal-Mart today.

Back