What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just realized......

jjbuffs13

I just watched a replay of the OU game and I just realized that after this weekend either Texass or OU will be 0-2 in the conf. after this weekend.

I know anyone with half of a brain cell can figure this out, but its just the thought of one of these "upper level" (Bull****) teams being 0-2 is great.

It's good for them. Hopefully it will bring some of them back down to reality and know what it feels like to be in the North sometimes. I love how the tables are starting to turn. :thumbsup:

It's good for them. Hopefully it will bring some of them back down to reality and know what it feels like to be in the North sometimes. I love how the tables are starting to turn. :thumbsup:

what indication is there that the tables are turning in Lincoln?
Cally doesn't have a signature win yet IMHO-

what indication is there that the tables are turning in Lincoln?
Cally doesn't have a signature win yet IMHO-

gleeblesnark!!

I know ol' hillbilly hasnt beaten a top 5 team like Coach Hawkins at CU or coach prince at kjsu... those are signature wins no doubt about it.....

gleeblesnark!!

I know ol' hillbilly hasnt beaten a top 5 team like Coach Hawkins at CU or coach prince at kjsu... those are signature wins no doubt about it.....

TOP FIVE??? Ol' HillBilly hasn't beaten a Top Twenty team yet!

He's real big into "moral victories" though! Of course with his Pink Skirt defense, that may be their best strategy! Ball St.? 600 yds at Stalin Memorial in Lincoln? Too, too funny!!

Back