What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just to let you Buffs know

12pacute

We have a very angry bitter rival in BYU that we're heading to the promised land and they aren't. All of the real jerk posts are from members of BYU's board posing as Ute fans from utefans.net. I would explain why but it doesn't make sense to me and would make even less sense to you.

I just want to say we're happy as hell to be a part of things that matter, we know any down turn you've had is a temporary thing and mostly we can't wait for 2011 and to be playing you guys.

Sorry that you've gotten a taste of what we've dealt with for all of our lives.

Carry on.

Jimmy,

I hope not and yes, they are somewhat amusing. I'll add my apologies, though, that some people appear to be taking these posts seriously. You will find that Ute fans are a pretty mellow, fun-loving group that are looking forward to tailgating with you guys in Boulder and likewise looking forward to hosting you on your first visit back to Salt Lake City. In the meantime please ignore and accept our apologies for the few that are trying to give their rival's school a black eye before we even become conference mates.

Finz Up!

We have a very angry bitter rival in BYU that we're heading to the promised land and they aren't. All of the real jerk posts are from members of BYU's board posing as Ute fans from utefans.net. I would explain why but it doesn't make sense to me and would make even less sense to you.

I just want to say we're happy as hell to be a part of things that matter, we know any down turn you've had is a temporary thing and mostly we can't wait for 2011 and to be playing you guys.

Carry on.

You can't be serious.

Last edited:
Should be interesting in 2011. The Utes are making a big push to be our message board rivals :lol:

I don't know that Colorado will be Utah's rival on the field or on the message boards. For all but the oldest of Utah fans we have no history with you. Honestly? We don't really consider you a rival and you don't really care about us at least at this point. Right now I only see us as geographic rivals and possibly rivals trying to manufactured by the media or the message boards. It's almost like we're being crowned "rivals" by default since we're both the new kids on their block. Any rivalry has to play out on the field, not on message boards.

I think if Utah and Colorado grow into rivals it may happen but for now we'll let the trolls have their fun.

You sound like a cool guy.

Most of the Utah posters seem like decent guys, but damn, there sure are a lot of them here already considering we don't even play until at least the '11 season.

Only one Utah poster has made the iggy so far.

Ah yes, the infamous "Message-Board Stormin' Mormons" of BYU...:rolling_eyes:

Carry on.

I posted this in another thread as well, so sorry for the repost... but the other thread really should just die. Consider this a peace offering from a real Ute.

Any real Utah Man knows Utah cheerleaders do in fact wear underwear, as witnessed below. I bring this as a peace offering to our new conference brothers. Don't feed the whY troll anymore... let's turn this discussion positive, and move on to some of the better aspects of the new PAC 12 conference.

main.php

For your additional viewing pleasure: http://utefans.net/gallery/main.php/v/Cheer/?g2_page=30

It's hard to surpass the talent our other conference brothers can brag about, namely Oregon ( http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0710/campus.cheer.oregon/content.1.html ), and USC ( http://www.trojanwire.com/football/song-girl-monday-101209.php )... but we think we bring some talent to the conference. :smile2:

I don't know that Colorado will be Utah's rival on the field or on the message boards. For all but the oldest of Utah fans we have no history with you. Honestly? We don't really consider you a rival and you don't really care about us at least at this point. Right now I only see us as geographic rivals and possibly rivals trying to manufactured by the media or the message boards. It's almost like we're being crowned "rivals" by default since we're both the new kids on their block. Any rivalry has to play out on the field, not on message boards.

I think if Utah and Colorado grow into rivals it may happen but for now we'll let the trolls have their fun.

You sound like a cool guy.

You obviously have not read enough Snowbuff posts if you still think he sounds like a 'cool guy'. Give it time. If you like to fish you will be a firend for life with UnleashHell though. (Unleash Heck to BYU fans).

Should be interesting in 2011. The Utes are making a big push to be our message board rivals :lol:

But are any of them about to be related by marriage to Jon Bon Jovi?? We've got a pretty big vacancy to fill there..... :huh:

But are any of them about to be related by marriage to Jon Bon Jovi?? We've got a pretty big vacancy to fill there..... :huh:

Yeah, I'm not the biggest Bon Jovi fan but he is far better than these two:

Donny-Osmond-Donny--Marie-Doll-335529.jpg

^ actual real life photo.

Back