What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Justin Solis In New D**k's Sporting Goods Commercial.

J-R-K

This ad is on the front page of ESPN.com right now and I've also seen it several times on TV. At the 1:12 mark he's playing FB or O-Line and throws a huge block and I'm pretty sure that's also him at the 44 second mark.

[video=youtube;EKkcoL2kjG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKkcoL2kjG0[/video]

Cool. Nice find, JRK.

I guess Dick's sponsors Westlake. Maybe they'll sponsor our stadium.

I know they already to Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Denver, but if they want to step up I could get used to Folsom Field at Dick's Sporting Goods Stadium. Might be fun calling our stadium "The Dick".

Cool. Nice find, JRK.

I guess Dick's sponsors Westlake. Maybe they'll sponsor our stadium.

I know they already to Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Denver, but if they want to step up I could get used to Folsom Field at Dick's Sporting Goods Stadium. Might be fun calling our stadium "The Dick".

thats what we do... love this chant" Salt lake has no dicks salt lakes has no dicks salt lake has no dicks (sporting goods park)" but you can substitute any team

We could free up a lot of bandwidth on Allbuffs if 'tini if we gave BCS 'tini's number.

As he should.

:nod:

Story was mostly a fabrication and the guy's a swindler. He's in a bunch of trouble for manipulating stock in his failed "Rudy" energy supplement company with false marketing and market research claims.

Back