What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kai Maiava academically ineligible

One of their most dynamic linemen according to the article. Good thing he transferred away. We wouldn't want anyone like him around here.

One of their most dynamic linemen according to the article. Good thing he transferred away. We wouldn't want anyone like him around here.

Did you even read the part about him being academically ineligible?

I was just about to post: "At least this should put to rest all the posts about how we really screwed up when we lost Kai"... and then I saw your post. :wow:

To look at such a situation in a vacuum and assume that had he stayed at CU, he would have had academic problems is foolish.

If dynamic is a synonym for busy taking dumb penalties and missing assignments then he is as dynamic than some of our guys.

Nowainaminnit. Cobra Kai coulda missed playing in a bowl game had he stayed in Boulder.

I've gotten over it. Really.

Good thing that he left the squad, we're all about GPA these days, and he would have hurt the overall team average. We don't need any bums that don't go to class!

Good thing that he left the squad, we're all about GPA these days, and he would have hurt the overall team average. We don't need any bums that don't go to class!

Perhaps we should stop recruiting athletes altogether and just have the 85 undergraduates with the highest GPAs in the university play.

Perhaps we should stop recruiting athletes altogether and just have the 85 undergraduates with the highest GPAs in the university play.

Considering how smart our team has supposedly become, I come to wonder why we saw as many bohnhead mistakes this season, so I'd take a team with the 85 smartest undergraduates. After all, we are already pretty unique with our administrations vision of a successful program. You can't beat up on a guy with glasses. No?

Physicists that could help change the trajectory of the program from doormats, to say... rockets.
Sign them up...just keep them out of public view....Revenge of the Nerds part 4....

Physicists that could help change the trajectory of the program from doormats, to say... rockets.

I'd take being rockets after what Toledo did to us. BTW why do we have a two page thread on a UCLA player?? I know he used to be a Buff (and wish he still was), maybe its my drunkeness but it just seems silly to me.

I'd take being rockets after what Toledo did to us. BTW why do we have a two page thread on a UCLA player?? I know he used to be a Buff (and wish he still was), maybe its my drunkeness but it just seems silly to me.

This thread really isnt about the player, its about the coach who "drove" him away.

Considering how smart our team has supposedly become, I come to wonder why we saw as many bohnhead mistakes this season, so I'd take a team with the 85 smartest undergraduates. After all, we are already pretty unique with our administrations vision of a successful program. You can't beat up on a guy with glasses. No?

They were thinking about their upcoming Physics test and not thinking about the snap count.:lol:

Back