What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kansas lands Memphis transfer Tarik Black

I'm envisioning fouling him every opportunity possible. He's brutal from the FT line.

KU keeps adding to the roster of players who will lose in Boulder. Must be Self's version of putting his players through a Navy SEALs training.

Well, at least we won't see the “Altman cheats" posts we would've had he gone to Oregon. I can't imagine KU fans are too disappointed about swapping Peters for Black this year either. We're going to have a couple of huge games against Kansas and Arizona this year. A win or two would definitely get the attention of the national media.

How good Kansas is will depend a lot on how good Andrew Wiggins is immediately. My thought is he'll be very good.

Black will be a load for any of the Buffs post players, the goods news is that Black fouls a lot, so we need to take advantge of the freebies.

If Spencer has plans on being a lottery pick, this would be a good game to shine in.

i don't think KU will be tested much in the current Big XII for a while. Texas and Barnes are in a bad place, OSU is a bubble team under Ford most years despite some impressive recruiting....Baylor is Baylor....OU seems like they are on the improve with Kruger but very much a work in progress....not totally sold on Bruce Weber at KSU. ISU seems on the way up with Hoiberg but they don't have "juggernaut" written all over them yet either. Huggy is on the downside i think.

so, being a Final Four team for KU....will be tougher when it was when they were battle tested in the 00's Big XII or late 80's Big Eight. they'll win 30 games, get seeded #1 in KC or St. Louis....and they will have an off night shooting or something and they won't know how to win a close game against a good team. and maybe just maybe they won't spend the last 8 minutes of every game as at AFA shooting the double bonus because some hard working official from the A 10 is taking his NCAA assignment seriously.

tough enough time getting out of the first weekend with some pretty good teams, anyway.

Last edited:
Another player we talked about - Michael Dixon - has landed in Memphis.

Their backcourt is loaded. They need production from the new bigs coming. Pastner can recruit and they bumped him to 2.65 mil a year. Question remains on him winning the big games.

Back