What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kansas

I say they aren't as good as last year and the 2 teams that weren't a directional school hung 30+ on them so...

I also say unless our OL becomes G98 in practice this week and our tackling is much better,cu will lose and ugly again.

Reesing and their wr's will get theirs,can we stop the run game and from reesing killing us on 3rd down?

Add me to the list. They had to come back from 20 down to the mighty Cyclones and then only held on with the help of 2 drops on ISU's last drive. Unimpressive to say the least.

We need to beat Kansas

It may not be to the level of a "must" game but I think it will be pretty important to go in there and get a win even if it isn't pretty.

Reesings passing will be the biggest challenge our defense will face

A win vs KU would be HUGE and is exactly what this program needs at this point. I imagine we'll be at least a touchdown dog. If we win this one, it will be seen as an upset. An upset is what we need to get back on track.

How is KU's d-line?

A win vs KU would be HUGE and is exactly what this program needs at this point. I imagine we'll be at least a touchdown dog. If we win this one, it will be seen as an upset. An upset is what we need to get back on track.

How is KU's d-line?

Good, but not as good as FSU's or Texas'. They miss McClintoc or whatever that badass dude's name was.

KU's defense gives up points-

their qb has had his way against CU the last two years-

take the over

KU's defense gives up points-

their qb has had his way against CU the last two years-

take the over

Didn't CU's defense hold Reesing to like, a third, of his average point total last season?

Back