What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kapri Bibbs to enter NFL Draft (way too early preview of our 2014 opener)

My sub runs out in April, I think.
I bet they will keep sending it...getting rid of a sub to the DP is sort of like getting rid of a rash. They need to keep circulation numbers up. They aren't going to let you quit them that easy.

Just a guess but I think he made this choice a while ago. I wonder how much difficulty he would have actually showing somebody the classrooms where he was registered for classes last semester considering that it is highly likely that he rarely attended much less turned in the required assignments.

It's not unusual for some of these guys to have no choice in coming back because they couldn't get eligibly for next year if they wanted to.

I doubt this is true because the coaching staff was actually surprised he decided to come out. They would have known his grades weren't cutting it long before this announcement.

One of my children played a D1 sport at CSU and had to attend the mandatory study halls with both MBB and Football players. Those tutoring sessions were something to see. I'm sure they loaded him up with the easy classes hoping to keep him eligible thru next fall. Keeping a guy eligible for 2 years on campus is pretty easy. It's harder after that. Bibbs was certainly a red flag to a lot of programs, but give the CSU AD credit. He's running this like they are serious about their football.

I doubt this is true because the coaching staff was actually surprised he decided to come out. They would have known his grades weren't cutting it long before this announcement.

One of my children played a D1 sport at CSU and had to attend the mandatory study halls with both MBB and Football players. Those tutoring sessions were something to see. I'm sure they loaded him up with the easy classes hoping to keep him eligible thru next fall. Keeping a guy eligible for 2 years on campus is pretty easy. It's harder after that. Bibbs was certainly a red flag to a lot of programs, but give the CSU AD credit. He's running this like they are serious about their football.

You seem like a pretty smart guy, 'Holic, I doubt your child required easy classes--you might be selling him a little short.

You seem like a pretty smart guy, 'Holic, I doubt your child required easy classes--you might be selling him a little short.

Yeah, you're probably right. In med school now so who'd have guessed? Probably was that stellar tutoring and study hall time that CSU provided...

Jack Graham is a scumbag, but I wouldn't mind if we took some his gungho 'I don't gaf I want football to succeed' mentality.

Yeah, you're probably right. In med school now so who'd have guessed? Probably was that stellar tutoring and study hall time that CSU provided...

Even just being around a fibers graduate student increases your test scores by 4.7 percent. FACT.

Plainfield North's Kapri Bibbs has been ruled ineligible to play for Colorado State University after the NCAA Eligibility Center (the NCAA Clearinghouse) rejected his ACT Score after a five-point increase between two tests raised suspicions. Bibbs, who was on the Honor Roll during his last semester at Plainfield North, scored an 18 on his first ACT attempt and a 23 on the second. The second score would have satisfied Colorado State University's acceptance standard of 21 for incoming Freshman Student-Athletes playing Football. According to the Plainfield Patch, "Bibbs has indicated that he plans on enrolling in a junior college with the hope of joining the team in fall 2012."

http://www.chicagonow.com/prairie-s...r-rejects-kapri-bibbs-act-score/#.Usw2zdKICSo

Has the post done any stories on Buffs going pro? I ask this question out of ignorqance and not sarcasm.

Back