What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Keisau has a tragic freudian slip about Lil hawk AND less formations...

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3843&SPID=255&DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=204902279

"Now, I understand where 'Hawk' is coming from about the level of competition. We want to create that competition and that culture of competition. So Cody has to beat out Tyler in the culture of competition, which is healthy.

I do NOT like the cut of that jib....

Other notes... looks like Hirsch is not going to get any sort of shot at starting QB anytime soon... Lobato gets some love.

However, THIS I like. no more formation specific bull**** and confused Olinemen....

"Again, simplify it . . . make it very, very simple, so the O-linemen can just come off (the ball) with confidence and play physical," Kiesau said. "Last season we had maybe 17 run concepts. This spring, we're going to have five - that's it. Nothing else. We're going with it and we're going to get really, really good at it versus an under-front, an over-front, a field blitz, safety blitz, line twisting - every possible scenario they could come up with.

To me, that reads LESS false starts, less missed assignments, etc.

"They're going to know this stuff - Play A is still Play A. We're just going to do it out of a different formation and a different look. From a player's standpoint, it's the same stuff; we're just going to have more options within the play."

This is what Ttech does. They have just a few plays, but a ton of options. I like that. I hope to god this means the end of the incessant shuffling of personnel.

Uh, just sayin' but can anybody guess what Big 12 team Dan Hawkins is 2-0 against?

Yeah.

This is what Ttech does. They have just a few plays, but a ton of options. I like that. I hope to god this means the end of the incessant shuffling of personnel.

Tech had a genius offensive mind running their spread.. The CU staff couldn't hold Leach's little clipboard. I don't see the connection..

Although I have to admit, it is rather shocking Talkins is 2-0 against anyone..

Tech had a genius offensive mind running their spread.. The CU staff couldn't hold Leach's little clipboard. I don't see the connection..

Although I have to admit, it is rather shocking Talkins is 2-0 against anyone..
Ya, its a bad idea for Keisau (NOT HAWK) to emulate one of hte best offensive minds in college football.

I get the feeling Kiasau's head was spinning last year. He was in way over his head and was just hanging on for dear life. Now it sounds like he's doing the work studying all the film of the Buffs and others and putting himself through "Offensive Coordinator school". I like that he's really getting down to the nitty gritty and figuring it all out for himself, I just wish he had done this work before he got the job last year.

Back