What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ken Starr's letter to Baylor Alumni, Students, etc...

PhillyBuff

no longer awaiting CU football's return... we here
Club Member
Ken Starr Speech

I decided to read this to see what he had to say.

I found it hysterical that he was deeply disapointed that CU accepted the invitation to join the Pac-10.... methinks he meant that they were disapointed that CU was offered...

anyway.... here is some irony... aren't southern baptists mainly republicans who like less government involved in their everday lives?

Is this letter and example of less government?

Also, I am fascinated by the tone of the letter that the conference realignment has a major economic impact on the State of Texas. Do you think he means Baylor? or the State of Texas? Methinks that the State of Texas as a whole, will do just fine with TV revenues and football in the near future.... don't you all?

suck em' :thumbsup:

You may also be aware that there have been calls today from public officials to hold hearings in the Texas Legislature that will permit public comment on changes in the composition of the Big 12 conference.

My favorite part.

"While we are disappointed to learn of this news.."

Best wishes to you as well, Ken.

the fact Starr uses the word "unity" means he's already losing. it's a compromise appeal. he needs the others. BU has no stance on it's own.

and rightfully so.

Hah! The Karma train just ran over poor Ken Starr.

Dude voluntarily moves from Malibu to Waco and as soon as he gets there his university takes the biggest hit in its history. I'm thinking that the universe is getting him back for spending tens of millions of tax dollars on his Clinton witch hunt. That or there's a god who's really pissed that nobody's allowed to dance at Pepperdine or Baylor.

:lol:

Couldn't help but notice this part"

Rep. Dunnam wrote, “If it is truly best for our public universities to leave and be the Gulf of Mexico division of the Pacific Conference, so be it."

That's going to be a "slick" division, isn't it?

Yeah ... sick joke. But this is Allbuffs.

Couldn't help but notice this part"

Rep. Dunnam wrote, “If it is truly best for our public universities to leave and be the Gulf of Mexico division of the Pacific Conference, so be it."

That's going to be a "slick" division, isn't it?

Yeah ... sick joke. But this is Allbuffs.

Did anyone tell him that the baylor-barely's aren't a public university?

Back