What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kiesau

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
I haven't seen any props for Eric Kiesau so I figured I'd give him some. Since Hawk has gone, EK has spread his wings. The guy doesn't get enough credit. I think that Hawk never really trusted him and, therefore, micro managed him, not letting him do his thing. I think Cabral has given him free reign and he has shown what he can do. Eric Kiesau is a keeper, folks.

Speedy's TD pass in the KSU game was a brilliant call. Speedy floated the hell out of it though, haha. It took forever to come down!

For me, the jury's still out. If he really was shackled by hawk (which it appears he was), it's still gonna be hard to judge in only 4 games.

Lets see what he comes up with on friday. Im pretty sure nebraska will go man-man to force hawkins to beat them. hope he can find some running plays to get speedy going.

Lets see what he comes up with on friday. Im pretty sure nebraska will go man-man to force hawkins to beat them. hope he can find some running plays to get speedy going.

also like to see more (but not to the point of overkill) of Will Jefferson in the wildcat. connecting on one deep ball (we seem to like the post route) to PRich or Clemons would do a lot to keep NU honest. stretch the field and keep Cody off his back.

I just heard it going to be windy today so the run game better come through because cody will have problems throwing in the wind for sure.

He still opened the ISU game with 2 straight bubble screens against one of the worst rushing teams in the country.:bang::bang:

I wont miss the bubble screen. i would love to see them come out in a 3 te set and send prich deep first play take a shot.

Back