What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kill shot for Dana?

Wait a second, there is a university at Oregon???? Who would have thunk it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused, too. I thought all their athletes just got 30 credit hours a semester as unpaid interns at Nike in exchange for modeling new uniform concepts.

I imagine this is a Nike commitment for Tad - considering Dana (Oregon), Cuonzo Martitin (Cal) and Russ Turner (UC Irvine) are all Nike schools. But knowing the general distaste Tad has for Dana - you'd think he'd pick an event that Dana wasn't at.

Basketball clinic for high school, grassroots and youth basketball coaches set for October 1 at Hope International University in Fullerton. Read along for more info and sign-up information.

The annual Fullcourt Press Coaches Clinic presented by Team Athletic Gear is set for October 1 at Hope International University beginning at 4:30 p.m. Hope International University is located at 2500 Nutwood Ave. Fullerton, CA 92831.
Admission is free for all California basketball coaches of any level, but RSVPs must be given to Bob Becker by e-mail (bob@tagear.com) or by logging on to fullctpress.net. Please indicate head coaches’ name, school they represent and the names of the other members of their staffs that will attend.
College basketball head coaches Russ Turner of UC Irvine (4:30 p.m.), Cuonzo Martin of Cal (5:30), Tad Boyle of Colorado (6:30) and Dana Altman of Oregon (7:30) are scheduled to speak on various topics related to the game.

Back