What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kisima jagne - signing day pics - exclusive - only for allbuffs.com

@azbuff....We will take the blame for that one, was so much going on at that time, that K-HAVOC, loosened it tooo much, and destroyed the look. He has been informed that as a BUFF......"SWAG (translated "Sophistication Within All Guidelines) will be enforced on this site...He is now deemed "MORTAL"...(LOL)... Thanks and "GET BUFF-A- CIZED"

Nice - I was just joshing about the tie. I would say let me know if I can do anything for Team Kisima (since we basically live in the same neighborhood), but I know that would be a supreme violation of NCAA and AllBuffs rules. Just let Kisima know there are Buffs all over he doesn't know - including in his own area code, in Afghanistan and on the East Coast - rooting hard for him to succeed. We are very proud to have him.

No problem at all. We are extremely grateful and pleased at all of the love and support for him. He still has work to do and is still in shock and awe mode regarding the level of attention recieved here and with BUFF NATION. He is a family kid, and his mother and him loves the acolades his new family has been giving him.... Thanks again for all your words of encouragement!

No problem at all. We are extremely grateful and pleased at all of the love and support for him. He still has work to do and is still in shock and awe mode regarding the level of attention recieved here and with BUFF NATION. He is a family kid, and his mother and him loves the acolades his new family has been giving him.... Thanks again for all your words of encouragement!

Stupid question - why does Chandler have a shamrock on its unis?

attachment.php

attachment.php

It's cool when families of the players/future players post here. College Football is a billion dollar business, but it's also supposed to be fun! KJ has a chance to be a nice player. Welcome to the Black and Gold :nod:

@azbuffs - I believe it was to honor their former head coach Jim Ewan, who had retired.

Last edited:
Back