What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kiszla: Hawk deserves heat for bad stew

JimmyBuff

have to agree with him.. Exactly why Darrell Scott came here to sit the bench when he can perfectly do that at Texas is beyond me..

This is not what Scott signed up for when he turned down a scholarship offer from Texas to join the Buffaloes. He could be sitting on the bench for the Longhorns.

In a loss to CSU, Scott primarily served as a kick returner. From the line of scrimmage, the sophomore carried the football one time for 1 yard and caught one pass for 14 yards.

Scott is the most ballyhooed CU recruit since Marcus Houston came to Boulder. And how did that turn out? Let the comparisons begin.

Scott was not made available for comment after the game. So in addition to not playing, he doesn't get to talk.

Scott can't get on the field, isn't given any carries and can't talk to the media.. I wonder if Hawk allows him to go to class. :lol:

http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_13284794

What a f-in joke of a coach we have. WTF is going on here? Is our govt running the CU football team too? Man, that would explain a lot.

I thought Scott did very well in the return game... why couldn't he have translated that into some rushing?

There is a lot of Cody talk in the post-mortum. Although I don't think he had a great game, I don't pin the loss on his performance. Truth is he should have never had to throw 40 passes last night. The failure of our defense in the first half combined with abandoning the mythical "down hill" running game are my greatest disappointments.

After CSU drove the field for the first score, CU started with one run up the middle for a short gain. After that it seemed like they were in "pass to catch up" mode. The coaching staff obviously had no confidence in their running game. What are we going to do against legitimate scoring teams?

Also very disappointed with how they got offensive plays in... how do you expect Cody to use that "extensive" experience at the line when he has no time to change the play?

Lastly, if I have to hear "we just have to take care of the little things" garbage again, I may have to find a place to buy green and gold attire. I don't care about the little things... I want them to care about the big things for a change... like the score.

Scott wouldn't be sitting on the bench at Texas.

Other than that, a surprisingly accurate article about the Buffs from the Post. Even they figured us out.

I usually can't stand Kiszla, but this is the best article I've read all day...

Tick, tick, tick, tick....

Maybe if CU gets sued, they can get the same Judge (a CU alumn) that awarded Ward his $1 in damages. :smile:

Hate to admit it but Kizla was right on this article. And how about Geer saying that they may overlooked the lammies? Unbelievable, and that falls on the coach.

Can we do a cash for clunkers program?? Maybe we could unload some of Hawk's gameplans to start a buyout fund.... :smile2:
dude, that gameplan was ****ing AWESOME. The players man, they just didn't execute...

Back