What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KjSU

B1Buff

WTF...KjSU 62-14 over aTm. KjSU may not be the roll over anticipated. Depends on which team (on either side...more importantly our D) shows up.

Another crucial game for Hawk. This time on the road against a bad team. We are bad too, but have been improving...same for KSU. We need a W on the road. We need to keep our lead in the North.

Another crucial game for Hawk. This time on the road against a bad team. We are bad too, but have been improving...same for KSU. We need a W on the road. We need to keep our lead in the North.

I disagree that we are a bad team. We were to start the year, but this team has gotten better every week. This is not the same team that lost to CSU and Toledo and hasn't been for a few weeks now.

I disagree that we are a bad team. We were to start the year, but this team has gotten better every week. This is not the same team that lost to CSU and Toledo and hasn't been for a few weeks now.

I don't think we are bad, but our records indicate otherwise. We still haven't won a road game this year too. When was our last road game win? You aren't a good team until you win on the road. Anyone can win at home.

We are improved, but every team is improved. Would we beat CSU and Toledo if we played them again? I think so, but we'll never know.

Time to show up and kick some ass. The team is capable of competing with anyone at this point, but if we lose big at KSU it's over. I think A&M is that bad, but we have to win. No excuses. If we lose, we'll end up almost guaranteed with a losing season.

I almost hate to admit it, but after seeing the Buffs with Tyler running the show--- I can almost start to grudginly beleive Hawk and his 'fixing the little things' line. I hate the fiasco Tyler got into-- him playing against WVU and UT might mean one more win, and maybe a even closer game with UT. Oh well, water under the bridge.

The defense has been slowly improving. We got a lot better on offense when one player was replaced. Now who would have guessed that?

No way KSU plays that well 2 weeks in a row. Talent-wise, they should not have been able to win a game by that much. I think this is a case of aTm falling apart, actually.

This KSU game is huge, though. We win, we have every reason to start thinking we can win the North. We lose, we have every reason to start thinking a bowl game is out of reach.

Also: It wasn't as close as the final score. KSU was up 59-0. They dominated all 3 phases tonight. Basically, they played their absolute best game after playing terrible last week.

Here's the recap and box score link to ESPN.

So does anyone have any idea how KjSU scored 64 on ATM?? What is the story there?

From the box score it looks like aTm turned it over 5 times, KjSU scored 28 off those. Add in a KO return for a TD and a punt return to the aTm 10 leading to a TD, and you get ugly. Plus, KjSU ran it for over 200 yards and threw it 15-19. Definitely played well from the looks of things...

Also: It wasn't as close as the final score. KSU was up 59-0. They dominated all 3 phases tonight. Basically, they played their absolute best game after playing terrible last week.

Here's the recap and box score link to ESPN.

A&M also lost the turnover battle 5-0.

A&M has an atrocious offensive line. Their highly recruited skill guys can't do **** when a defense is on their ass one second into every play. And the defense has been suspect since RC Slocum left.

A&M has an atrocious offensive line. Their highly recruited skill guys can't do **** when a defense is on their ass one second into every play. And the defense has been suspect since RC Slocum left.

Torbush and Gary Darnell were both dogs as DC's but when Sherman* got Joe Kines from Bama i thought that was a great hire but they still stink.

*weirdest hire ever. what were they thinking?

Torbush and Gary Darnell were both dogs as DC's but when Sherman* got Joe Kines from Bama i thought that was a great hire but they still stink.

*weirdest hire ever. what were they thinking?

What's interesting is that Sherman has put together a very good recruiting class up to this point, but that may all go south in a hurry if the losses keep piling up. The strength of their class to this point is the OL, they need them in the worst way as aik says.

Still will never understand the Sherman hire and the fact he signed a seven-year contract is even more amazing. They are ****ed.

Remember when we beat TT in Lubbock? They were putting up huge numbers week in and week out. We shut them down. That is the nature of college football. I'm actually glad ksu put up a big score. It should get our kid's attention.

K-State scored 2 TDs in the last minute of the First Half, then scored 2 more in the first minute of the 2nd Half: on the 2nd Half KO return, then the ags immediately turned it over on the next possession and K-State got another quick TD. Four TDs in two minutes.

Before and after those, K-State sometimes had to work hard for 4 whole plays before scoring TD after TD after ag gifts and bad plays.

It was a great demonstration of former Green Bay HC Mike Sherman's march to the aggie sea. And to think, he's got six years left on his 7 year deal. He'll definitely take the ags to the next level.

Last edited:
...never understand the Sherman hire and the fact he signed a seven-year contract...

You don't understand this? Simple. You're not an ag. You're just not dumb enough!

When the huge Texas oil revenues started pouring into the State coffers in the early 20th Century, the State legislature decided to divvy up the monies between UT and A&M. UT got two-thirds of the revenue. A&M got one-third.

Q: "Why did the ags only get one-third?"

A: "They had first choice."

You don't understand this? Simple. You're not an ag. C'mon - figger that part out. You're just not dumb enough!

When the huge Texas oil revenues started pouring into the State coffers in the early 20th Century, the State legislature decided to divvy up the monies between UT and A&M. UT got two-thirds of the revenue. A&M got one-third.

Q: "Why did the ags only get one-third?"

A: "They had first choice."

:lol:

Also, TexAgs FTW today!

A loss to ksu would negate the win vs kansas. Buffs would be 2-5 with mizzou coming in. If CU really wants to turn the season around, they started it last night but for it to happen, they can't lose to k-state on the road.

A loss to ksu would negate the win vs kansas. Buffs would be 2-5 with mizzou coming in. If CU really wants to turn the season around, they started it last night but for it to happen, they can't lose to k-state on the road.

:yeahthat:

Absolutely. Beating the gayhawks won't mean squat if they step on their dicks in Manhattan. Every game from here on out is critical.

Back