What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Klatt

The pain in Klatt's voice is pretty apparent during the McChesney interview... Not anything like the cheese's obvious pain, but Klatt clearly breaks out of his "radio host" voice a couple times hes hurting so bad. Not to mention what he is saying is true. so I am aok with Klatt. THat boy saved GB's bacon for a few seasons.

Going silent isn't really an about face - that would mean actually praising the current staff. He's just butting out.
I don't know if he's "gone silent" or not. I just don't listen to his show very often. The last time I did, he was defending Hawkins at least to an extent.

Spare me the pompous pop-psychology on display in the OP of this thread and the fantasies of this team being 5-2 or 6-1 (laughable).

Klatt has a problem with Hawkins for the same the reason the rest of us do. He doesn't know what he is doing and is well on his way to dragging this program into a hole from which we may never resurface.

You are really underestimating the effect of spending 4 or more years in the absolute cellar on a football team. The older posters here love to complain about the younger CU students and their perceived lack of support for the program.

Guess what? Go 2-10 or 3-9 this year and then do it again next year and there won't be many younger fans left for you guys to take issue with.

that might good enough reason to keep Hawk as any.:smile2:

My thought as well, and anybody that is a Hawk apoligist right now just blows my mind, HOW? WHY? Ummm Road record?:lol:

So what exactly is a hawk apologist?

Someone who wants to see CU have a successful coaching staff?
Someone who recognizes that Hawkins has done parts of his job will, but still need to get his act together an win.

Why is wrong for people to want Hawkins to succeed? Isn't that what's best for CU? Or are we better off going through a new coach every 4-5 years?

The best thing for CU is for Hawkins to figure it out and start winning games.

It that makes me an apologist then I wear the crown proudly.

Is it wrong to think that Hawk will never get it done? Thus the best thing for CU is therefore to get rid of him? Certainly we must wait until the end of the season to determine this, but at this point, is it not looking bleak? Also, who's to say the next coach that comes in here and pulls a Mac and actually win games, they then wouldn't need to exit the building after 4-5 seasons.

Is it wrong to think that Hawk will never get it done? Thus the best thing for CU is therefore to get rid of him? Certainly we must wait until the end of the season to determine this, but at this point, is it not looking bleak? Also, who's to say the next coach that comes in here and pulls a Mac and actually win games, they then wouldn't need to exit the building after 4-5 seasons.
Nope, you have every right and probably a lot of evidence to support what you believe. As a matter of fact, it is a lot easier for you to take the stance you are than for me, Chilly, Buffaholic, etc. to take the stance we are.

So go ahead and take the easy road. :lol: JK.

Back