What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

kNU Fan Letter in the Daily Camera

On Huskerpedia there is a thread that discusses how Nebraska fans were treated last Friday. Lots of positivity, but they almost sound disappointed that Buff fans didn't live up to the stereotype:

http://64.131.67.10/vbbs/showthread.php?t=76473

Also, they are flat out running with dumbass Woody's article about the Rivalry being dead. Thanks Woodrow.

On Huskerpedia there is a thread that discusses how Nebraska fans were treated last Friday. Lots of positivity, but they almost sound disappointed that Buff fans didn't live up to the stereotype:

Also, they are flat out running with dumbass Woody's article about the Rivalry being dead. Thanks Woodrow.

I appreciate what woody did. Perhaps since there's no rivalry all the needy, desperate ****sters trolls will go away.

I appreciate what woody did. Perhaps since there's no rivalry all the needy, desperate ****sters trolls will go away.

No - if the house is on fire, do you run towards it carry a bucket of water, or gasoline? Woody's opinion is akin to gas on the fire.

They don't have anything close to the kind of print media in *ebraska as we have here. Nobody who works for the Omaha or Lincoln paper is going to print anything even remotely critical of that program. Their fans wouldn't know what to do with a Woody Paige or Mark Jizla. They'd go apoplectic. The idea that a local colunmist would write a column critical of the local program is completely foreign to them. Beyond their ability to accept.

Wow - are you young!
My freshman year, the first three home games were Indiana, Oklahoma, and Nebraska - (all blowout losses, BTW) - I thought our school colors were red and white! :smile2:

Had Oklahoma been granted statehood by your freshman year? Just checking.:smile2:

There was only one complaint post on Huskerboard and it was a complaint about our band playing while ABC was trying to interview Pelini but the guy that made the post is my own personal internet stalker so go figure.

Dear Gretchen,

I thank you for your statement that "We here in Nebraska love our family". I was aware that incest was prevalent in your fine state and had assumed that many of you were, in fact, inbred. However, I did not realize that everyone in Nebraska was part of the same family until I read your letter. Thank you for enlightening me. It explains so much.

Yours in Christ,

Buffnik

I had the best experience I've had in Boulder with the buff fans around me in the stands...I also had the worst outside of it. All the problems were with people who were college age and probably drunk (kinda like I was). I shrugged them off the same way you should when in a rival stadium. As long as I'm not physically threatened, it's all part of the experience.

Gretchen, ask mike bohn how you can help and e-mail Dan hawkins, he's helped with battery throwing at cu, car magnets should be an easy fix.

I like how kNU fans somehow try to argue that CU fans claim to be classy. I don't know of anyone who ever has claimed as such...

Anyways, I think that the very unclassy woman in the club sounded to be joking. This is almost a joke, don't know how to react to it.

Dear Gretchen,

I thank you for your statement that "We here in Nebraska love our family". I was aware that incest was prevalent in your fine state and had assumed that many of you were, in fact, inbred. However, I did not realize that everyone in Nebraska was part of the same family until I read your letter. Thank you for enlightening me. It explains so much.

Yours in Christ,

Buffnik
Holy crap! Hilarious...

I doubt if anyone stole her magnet...we usually lose 3 or 4 a year. If you don't make sure they are on good an edge will come up and the wind takes them off.

Pretty piddly complaints on her part. Some dude wanted to smack me when I said Hawkins should be fired...I did not realize the Huskers were so attached to Coach Hawkins.:lol:

:rolleyes:

I've had many worse comments made to me by Fusker fans. If she can't take a few little jabs then she should stay home.

Writing a letter because someone told her she was wearing the wrong colors?:lol:

Gretchen, grow a thicker skin.

She can't stay home. She has dear friends in Louiseville, you stupid ****. And let's face it, they're not gonna travel to nebraska. There's nothing there...no wonder they're in Colorado.

:rolleyes:

I've had many worse comments made to me by Fusker fans. If she can't take a few little jabs then she should stay home.

Writing a letter because someone told her she was wearing the wrong colors?:lol:

Gretchen, grow a thicker skin.

Typical Nub rube. "I went to a rival stadium and they were mean to me!" I wish our fans did all the stuff we were accused of -- then maybe these scum wouldn't visit.

She can't stay home. She has dear friends in Louiseville, you stupid ****. And let's face it, they're not gonna travel to nebraska. There's nothing there...no wonder they're in Colorado.

I thought all Nebraskans ended up in Ft Collins? :wow:

Back