What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Koolaid Survey - What will be CU's Record in 2010?

• Thread starter Deleted member 807
  • Start date

What will CU's record be in 2010?

• Total voters
I agree with Mrs DBT. 4-8 thumps down.

beverage-kool-aid.jpg

head says 4 or maybe 5 wins.

heart says UNDEFEATED, baby!

i'll go w/ the heart until they prove me wrong by ripping it out, again, and stomping on it through some historically ridiculous loss or setback. :lol:

I hear we will go 5-7. Although I also hear my sources are bad. I guess we'll see.

would really like to see a few of the more prominent posters chime in for the record. Sacky? JimmyBuff?

Mrs. DBT could not give a **** about football. Plus, she's a UofA grad.

would really like to see a few of the more prominent posters chime in for the record. Sacky? JimmyBuff?

:yeahthat:

I think this pretty much hits is right on the head. We might sneak two wins out of that second group. I really don't think Hawkins has the capacity to guide this team to anything better.

I think we'll be somewhere in the 5-7 to 6-6 range.

Dan seems to like the 3-9 record, so I'll go with that or 2-10.

3 maybe 4 wins. I fully expect this coaches on this team to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory at least twice.

Here's how I see the season playing out:

CSU - W
Because we need it way more than they do and CSU is seriously awful. No excuse.

@Cal - L
Cal isn't great, but they play well early in the season and Hawk really struggles on the road.

Hawaii - W
Alfred Williams day at Folsom and Hawaii isn't very good.

UGA - W
We play over our skis once per season and this will be an emotional game honoring the 1990 team. Georgia doesn't travel west very often so they'll be out of their comfort zone and our narrow loss in Athens two years ago will give this team confidence. Georgia also plays 4 games before they get us including 3 SEC games so the Buffs should come in fresher and less banged up.

@Mizzou - L
This is one team we seem to be completely mind-f**ked by, they just have our number.

Baylor - W
They aren't the Baylor of old, but if we have any hopes to make a bowl game, we need this one at home.

TTech - L
Just as we are good for one big win per year, we lay one egg too and this is the year our luck runs out against Tech. I know most people think this should be a win, but Tuberville is a very good coach and they owe us one.

@OU - L
They are just a much better football team and will be out for revenge, I just hope this one doesn't get out of hand.

@KU - W
They lost a LOT of talent and their head coach. I like Gill, but it's going to take some time for his system to get them going, plus the Buffs will be out to prove something after an ugly OU game.

Iowa St - W
Another game we need to win if we have any bowl hopes. We have more talent and they will be tired from all the sandbag filling that is taking up most of fall prac tice.

KSU - W
This was a tough call because they surprised me last year and have a beast in the backfield. If our young Dline can hold up their end of the deal I like our chances.

@NU - L
This one hurts, but the nubs right now are just a better football team and playing in Lincoln won't be easy. I think we keep it close, but with a bowl trip already assured we can't dig deep enough to pull this one out.

That makes us 7-5 and I think we actually go into the bowl game with something to prove as there will be plenty of chatter about whether the season was good enough to save Hawk's job. So an inspired team, goes out and wins the bowl game. Now the question remains, does Hawk keep his job after an 8-5 season with a bowl win, a win over CSU, and a loss to NU? I think he does which won't make some folks happy, but if you don't fir a guy after a 3-9 season, it's hard to fire him for going 8-5.

Last edited:
KSU sucked on the road last year. I think their only win on the road was vs. ISU. So I like our chances. Especially if we can shut down their stud RB. Last year [FONT=Cambria, serif]KSU finished with 284 total yards on offense. 208 thru the ground game.

[/FONT]

Back